• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellreaper Academy

He says here take my hand. "He said offering his hand to her ans he rose a little higher

He slowly rose with her until they were near the top of the academy's tower

He took her to the tower and sat her down saying "Thats enough for now, whatd you think?"

Riley woke up and plopped down with a grunt to the floor when she realized Jay was missing. "What did I do now?.." she muttered to herself and wrote a note saying sorry as she stumbled out of the dorm half asleep. She rubbed her eyes and walked around clueless.

Looking down, it was clear Ippy was terrified. "Y-yeah..." She nodded, voice shaky and face pale.

(btw, when she first met victor, she was kidnapped by a bird and in a 30ft tree .-.)

"Do you want to go back to the dorm?" He asked her sitting beside her

//Im on the roof with ippy i was going to go back to the dorm then find you//

Riley still stumbling in the hall made her way outside, she rubbed eyes and looked up "I scared him off that badly??" she flew to the roof, not reaching them but close enough to see them close together. She was jealous and she just curled up sadly in her wings.

He saw Riley and waved for her to join them. He said "Dont worry, I wont let you fall." //It is Its a spire tower were dangling off the edge XD//

(I would hope its slanted, nicely enough to keep someone up.)

Riley made a weird face and just continued to lay there. She rubbed a tear away wondering what she did to lose someone so quickly, or she thought she did . She was just jealous. She shook her head at him.

Ippy looked to where he was waving, "I-i'm sure i'm fine..." She struggled to her feet, and waved over to her, as she did so, she stumbled off the edge.

He instantly jumped down into a flight and caught her. He landed were Riley was and sat on the ground calming down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back