• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellreaper Academy

"Id let you stay here anytime you want." He said smiling as he finished his taco. He rolled on his side facing her as he spoke

He checked the time: 9:27 PM. "Oh, its dark already." He said laughing and blushed slowly wrapping his arm around her

"Yea" He laughed and said "And your sleeping here." He said

Jay is relaxing on the roof letting her sleep amd getting fresh air then sees Ippy and waves to her

Ippy sleepily looks up and waves back, goes over and climbs ontop of the generator, curling into a small ball and resting.

He said "Hows your night so far?" and sat up looking at her

"Ah, I couldnt get any sleep..." He said trying to continue the conversation.

He laughed and said "Yea... So what was your life like back at your home?"

Scar sat up , he looked around the room with a curious look and said, "Where ... am ... I?" He was more confused than a blind lesbian at a fish market. He went to walk ... but he was in a bed and fell out with a thud. "owwwwwww D:" he looked at his phone for the date, "Holy shit, I missed alot of classes .... And why am I here?" Just then he heard someone walk in, He turned his head to see Fate standing at the door . "Took ya long enough ya man slut." his eyes widened , "Man slut? That is no way to talk to your teacher!" , Fate snickered, "Yeah right, whatever, Just leave and .... put your damn pants on!" she yelled at him as she walked out of the room. "Why the hell did she call me a man slut? ;-;" he thought for a second then said in his mind "SCARLETT, WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" a voice in the back of his head replied "Oh nothing, I just... played around with one of your students." At that point Scar had his pants on and was out the door , On his way to quit his job, "You did it again Scarlett! again! This is why I hate being siblings! Especially the part where we share freaking bodies!" He walked down the hallways , seeming kind of depressed.

"Hey watch where you're going kid >.>" He grabbed her shoulders, picked her up and set her beside him , he then continued to walk to the office.

Turais HATED being picked up without permission. She got revenge easy by changing his perspective on the halls. What he saw as a right turn, was really a left. She trapped him in an aimless loop of hallways, making him constantly walk past her.

He stopped after 4 loops and walked right up to a wall , he put his hands on a wall and the wall exploded, leaving a homemade exit. He walked out and it re-built. He walked into the entrance next to the office and walked into the office, "Mr. Spellreaper, I quit." Mr. Spellreaper looked up at him with a curious look, "Why? You just became a teacher!" Scar sighed, "You know why, It's Scarlett , she made me do things, Goodbye." He left the school without letting Mr. Spellreaper talk .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back