• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellreaper Academy

djFluffernugget said:
(
( well guess what? This ships name is the titanic and shits bout to go down!
(Well then, que Celine Dions, My Heart will go on. Although I hope Rose will let Jack on this time)

Lumina said:
((I hate you.))
((Not really, but if I could slap you I would. That was bad and you should feel bad.

xD ))
(Ok then, now here afterwards I realize it wasn't my best choice of words, but hey, if you want to slap me, the closest you'll get is doing it in RP)

djFluffernugget said:
He stopped after 4 loops and walked right up to a wall , he put his hands on a wall and the wall exploded, leaving a homemade exit. He walked out and it re-built. He walked into the entrance next to the office and walked into the office, "Mr. Spellreaper, I quit." Mr. Spellreaper looked up at him with a curious look, "Why? You just became a teacher!" Scar sighed, "You know why, It's Scarlett , she made me do things, Goodbye." He left the school without letting Mr. Spellreaper talk .
The broken wall simply leads him to the opposite wall, almost like a portal. Turais bursts into laughter at his foolish attempts to escape.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wow, it turned purple." He said walking over to her

"Really?" He asked sitting beside her staring at her

Ippy simply nodded. "Never used them before... So i'm able to get them, not fly with them... Not yet."

"I can help you if you'd like." He offered smiling at her

"I could teach you to fly, though itll take alot of energy." He said still smilling at her

"Ok just put most of you power into flying and well... flap your wings, don't worry, If you fall I will catch you." He said stretching his wings

"Focus..." He said to her ready to take off

"Flying concentrate your power to your wings." He said as he put his hand on her shoulder

He stood back letting her take off and he signed a thumbs up

Jay clapped and took off floating beside her saying "Your doing a good job!"

" Ok, now try to go a little higher." He said as he flew beside her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back