• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellreaper Academy

Ippy was instantly paralyzed with fear, shuddering violently as the hairs on her cat tail stood on end, and her tail was stiff, pointing straight up.

(Good point for me to stop, gonna go sleep. Ippy is paralyzed with fear, unconcious so she won't be doing anything, any details you don't know just improvise, i can adapt if i need to ;D)

Ippy is passed out so he sits her down in his dorm "Wait, Riley!." He said running after her wondering what was wrong, was it something he did?

She sniffed. Not turning around she replied "What?" she was starting to let her jealousy get the best of her.. she continued walking and knocking on different dorms so she could find somewhere to stay till she gets a dorm of her own.

"Riley whats wrong, were are you going?" He asked as he walked beside her. He was worried

"You can stay with me." He said catching up to her "Whats wrong, did I do something to upset you?" He asked

"You already have a girl you want .. need to take care of thats staying with you." she faced him, her face bright red and her hair messy and partially in her face "I'm sorry if I took what happened earlier the wrong way." she turned around and walked away

He ran after her and said "W-wait, nothing is going on between me and Ippys... she has Victor ok?" He said walking infront of her to talk "And why are you so worried?" He asked staring at her

"Im still here arent I? Im not leaving and never will if I can help it." He said as he touched her wings

He lightly knocked on her wings and said "Can I come in?"

She slowly opened her wings and pulled him inside

Once inside she wrapped her wings around the both of them "Welcome to my.... the inside of my wings.."

He smiled and her saying "See? Here I am." His wings went down by his side //gtg//

"Yes I am." He said and he hugged her back

"Why are you sorry, I'm the one who made you upset..." He said as he continued hugging her to his chest

"Yea but, I made you jealous..." He said stretching his wings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back