• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellreaper Academy

He blushed and hugged her tighter and smiled at her

He picks her up and says "Yes..." He walks into the dorm and sees Ippy asleep

He lays on the bed with her on his chest beside Ippy

djFluffernugget said:
Scar gave up on the endless loop after about 200 tries, He sat down cross legged and started meditating, obviously planning something .
Turais looked at him, frowned and walked over to him, sitting down and imitating him. She crossed her legs as he did and kept looking over at him.

Ippy snapped out of it, looking around she realized where she was, blushing. "I-i c-can just t-t-take a chair..." She stuttered, struggling out the bed and hobbling over to a chair.

"It feels awkward sleeping in someone else's bed..." Ippy was avoiding eye contact as she sat down and curled up like most cats do. Her wings went away as she did so.

Riley made an attempt as she heard a soft mutter to lift her head but it was late and she was tired. She fell asleep and curled up against his chest.

He pulled the blanket up as they slept and he wrapped his arms around her

He woke up a few hours later and hugged her tighter

He looked at his clock and said "Seven..." He had bead head and smiled at her and hugged her to his chest

"Ok." He said closing his eyes again and wrapped his wings around her

Ippy heard the word breakfast and instantly sat up straight, eyes wide awake with a grin on her face. Realizing it was not ready yet, she decided to take out a small box, fiddling around with it's contents.

"Pancakes are my favourite!" She declared, with her grin growing greater, she put her box away after putting the contents in her mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back