• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellreaper Academy

"Ok, what are you in the mood for?" He asked taking out two sodas and handing one to her

"Burgers, Tacos, Spaghetti..." He listed sitting beside her listing the foods

"Ok, sure." he said grabbing his coat. "Stay here, ill be back." He closed the door behind him and took off into the air.

She sighed and looked around "Hmm.." she brushed her hair and put it up then curling up on the couch with her wings around her. She closes her eyes and drifts off a bit.

// sorry i didt get your notification thats why it took so long// He flies into the city occasionally taking breaks on buildings the reached taco bell

He buys a whole bag of tacos then flies back. He opens the door then quietly walks in and sets the food on the tabled and walks over to her picking her up and setting her on the bed.

He smiled and quietly said "Tacos..." in her ear

(I'm profesional when it comse to ships ;3 last time i read a romance novel... I called who would be with who at the end of the book, after about twelve pages. the book was about 400 pages -give or take ;D)

( @minismurf Victor is carrying a sleeping Ippy... he has been for ages xD )

"Yes..." He said smiling to here and said "Ill bring you your food just lay there. He said walking to the kitchen and bringing back tacos.

Victor carried Ippy back to his room and put her in his bed, or so he planned, since Patience had drenched his bed and he had never found a good time to change the bedclothes so did he decide to instead place her in the armchair next to the window whilst he changed it.

Victor silently giggled at the cute little cat girl whilst finishing up the last of the bed, once he was done he put her into the new dry bed, put the cover over her and joined her inside the bed.

Once he got into the bed, Ippy reached out and pulled him into a tight hug, ears gently twitching as her tail swayed side to side.

InsaneKiller19 said:
(( Oh well, patience is alone now xD She did have a crush on victor for some time xP But eehhhhhh xD
(She is still with them in the room? She was there since they left? xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back