• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellreaper Academy

He laughed and said "I-Im tickleish!" And he started laughing more

He laughed more and his wings started twitching and he said "S-s-top..." Jokingly laughing like crazy

Riley kept tickling him to the point her stomach started hurting from laughter and she fell to the ground next to him but still managed to reach up and tickle his wings "Never!"

He started poking her sides trying to tickle her back and was stll laughing crazily

He continued laughing and smiled at her mischeviously as he spread his wings

He said "Hang on." And he flapped his wing once and his eyes started glowing as he took off into the air

He flew to the to of the academy huge spire and landed on top of it holding on to riley

He shrugged then smiled at her "Thought it would be relaxing, so I did it." He said sitting in the roof

He smiled and said "Yea... hope youre not afraid of heights." He said laughing and sitting next to her

She smiled and looked at him "Of course not!" she stretched her wings and thought for a second "Beat you to the bottom!" she jumped down and wrapped her wings around herself so she'd shoot down like a torpedo and halfway she unfolded herself and lets the breeze catch her

He copied her movements til a few seconds from the ground then used his Light magic to create a soft landing for them both

She floated down and then made it look like she was a leaf coming down slowly when she was a few inches from landing, she landed softly on the ground "That was fun" she smiled and laughed softly

He was laughing carefree and said yea..." and stood up only to flop back onto the ground

He poked her nose and said "Yea, I can tell." and wrapped his wings around her

"Aww thank you, so are you." He blushed and hugged her tightly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back