• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellreaper Academy

He dropped back to the ground and said "I swear it was shaking, look even the pot broke..." He scratched his head confused

"R-really..." she was looking at the ground now, contemplating if she should make a run for it, her head was pounding, her thoughts a little hazy. "I should go." She muttered.

He stared at her suspiciously "Are you sure your ok?" He said looking over to the new girl and waving yet again

She nodded "I'm fine" as she said that, half a dozen or so plant pots completely shattered. The girl covered her head, "this is so embarrassing" shrle thought to herself. Everyone else could use their powers just fine. Dakota envied that. She felt pathetic.

Jay raised his hand to her fore head and his arm glowed bright yellow and a low magical hum and he used his Light powers to help the pain.

Suddenly the shaking stopped and the girl loosened her grip on the books she was holding. She was a little more calm now, but still ashamed of herself.

"Better?" He asked feeling a little tired because of his powers and felt a little shaky

She slowly nodded. She let out a small "thank you" then burrowed her face into her arms and the books she was carrying.

"Do you have a dorm you can stay in, I think you need to lie down" He said catching his breath

"Yeah, I do...." she looked at him, furrowing her brow, he looked like he needed to lie down more than her, she thought.

"You look Ill" she then commented

Riley waved back and noticed him not looking so great so she made her away outside and slowly across the schoolyard "A-Are both of you okay?" she said from a few feet away.

(Lol, hello. Good afternoon)

Miuna's eyelids start to slowly open and she grips the covers on her bed. She sits up and yawns, then reached t0 scratch her head. She blinks slowly and looks around her room. She pulls the covers off of her body and stands up. Miuna stands up and looks in the mirror, to see herself wearing her glasses fashioned with an oversized tee paired and light pink stockings. She glanced back over to her bed, seeing a book with the title;

"The science behind storms." Miuna figured she must've fell asleep last night reading about her abilities.

Riley smiled "Alright then. By the way, I'm Riley." she looked down shyly and back to the girl. "You shouldn't be so nervous. Take a few deep breathes."

@Nonalaka

"Dakota" the girl replied, she took a deep breath then turned to look a the boy leaning against the wall "sorry for bothering you" she gave a small bow.

Jay watched the three girls and waves at ippy

He said to her "Feel the ground shake earlier?" and flew up to her

He got bored and poked her nose and laughed and said "Kitty"

As he poked her nose, Ippy humoured his actions by turning her nose to that of a cat, with whiskers coming out her cheeks. She let out a grin as she poked his wing. "Don't forget ima holy cat! Like the egyptians!" She declared with a smug grin.

He laughed and said "Well, im a Holy Fallen Angel." As he poked her cat nose again. He felt her whiskers and sat beside her on the roof making sure not to use up all his energy.

Ippy decided to make good use of her habit to hug people, to hug somone who can't push against it. She slowly leaned in toward him, mischevious grin spread throughout her face as she purred slightly, her nose went back to normal and whiskers away.

I-ippy what are you doing?" He acted afraid jokingly and laughed a little

Users who are viewing this thread

Back