• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellreaper Academy

As Jay jumped back, Ippy stepped forward again, reaching out. Determined to touch one of his wings.

Jay started backing up again and laughed as he tripped and fell on his back with a thud

Seeing this as an oppertunity, Ippy reared up and pounced at him, pinning him down, she started stroking his wings with her paw. She smiled contently.

He laughed and tried to talk with her petting his wings (ticklish) "Y-yea kinda" He replied to him

"Come on Ippy, leave him be" Victor was trying to let Jay speak, but with the scene in front of him he couldn't resist and started laughing

Noticing he is ticklish, she stopped and broke into an evil grin. Still pinning him down, her paws went from white to golden brown with black spots. She let out her blunt claws and started tickling Jay violently. "But it's funny!" She replied to Victor.

Riley walked in excited but nervous because this is her first actual school day. She kept her wings close and looked for the main office while occasionally moving her hair from her face from looking down. Riley finally found it "Hi! I'm Riley Rose, could I uh have my schedule?"

The lady at the front desk pointed to the printer and Riley walked over to get it. She smiled "Thank you." she waved and was off.

He laughed and then tried to get up but an invisible force held him down "A-are y-you a god?" He asked scared

"Haha, yeah, you're right Ippy" Victor was laughing, but Jays words made him immediately stop. "What do you mean by that, and who?"

"Gods or any divine power can easily destroy or overpower me, I just tried to stand up but

I cant move so you must have divine power" He said to Ippy

"Or has some sort of divine power, because no offense you dont look like your stronger than me." He said to them

Victor got slightly offended but decided to ignore it "Well, I don't think there's a whole lot of persons or creatures that can beat an angel"

"Well... My mother was a god... But my dad was a demon..." Ippy admitted, clearly taking no offense to his comment on her strength.

(No BS here, it's in her backstory ;D)

(I directed the you dont look stronger than me to ippy not you)

"Well that explains it, as long as we dont fight everything will be fine." He smirked at her still pinned

(I done research c:)

"Y-yeah..." Now on the spot, she started blushing a bit, deciding to stand up and get off Jay and stop tickling him.

"Sorry if I embarrassed you, I just got scared" He said sitting up

//gtg soon school just like say i passed out and put me on a couch til i return//

Victor realized that he'd never acctually asked anything about Ippys parents and blushed a little himself. "Woah, did he pass out?"

Jay woke up and asked "What happened" He rubbed his head and sat up

((Aww man I'm so lost in this rp))

((Is there anyone free to interact with?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back