• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellreaper Academy

Turais went back to wandering the school, she had nowhere new to learn about, nothing she particularly wanted to investigate, so she just made a beeline to Ippy. Reaching Victor's room, she saw Patience. "Hai!" She called out, waving.

Turais ran over to Ippy and practically jumped onto her in a hug. Ippy was already asleep by this point.

Turais looks at the sleeping Ippy, dissapointed. She poked a few times and then sat up with a frown. "Ippy can't help me play a game if she is sleeping..."

Turais shakes her head. "That won't work >.< She is heavy sleeper!" Turais lets out a yell loud enough to deafen somone, but even with Ippy's cat ears she did not even flinch.

Patience sighs, she then gets an idea and softly says to ippy "Forgive me..." she leaves only to come back and dump a cold bucket of water on ippy

Ippy shivered a bit in her sleep, however her eyes did not open, nor did she show the slightest hint of waking. "Told ya so." Turais called. "She is a heavy sleeper"

Victor however, who was sleeping right next to Ippy, woke up in total shock *gasp* "What the hell!? What's going on!!"

By the time Victor had woken up, Turais had already vanished without a trace. Ippy also started to yawn a bit and wake up.

(Sorry, kinda going to sleep now it's like 6am, will probably wake up in about 10 mins.)

Victor saw Patience standing with the bucket next to the bed. "So is this how you fairies say good morning?"

Victor nods towards Patience "Seems like our fairy friend here didn't want us to sleep anymore and dumped a bucket of water on the both of us. What I don't understand though is how you woke up though, look at you, you're drenched"

Ippy looked down at herself, and drew a sad face. "My clothes!" She called out, looking a bit annoyed at Patience "I guess i need to make some more..." She muttered, standing up and getting out of the bed.

(Btw i kinda found a better image for her...)

cute-anime-cat-catgirls-27758992-480-560.jpg

Ippy looked at him and poked his chest several times. "But you have... MAN clothes!" She complained.

Victor got slightly annoyed by her peckishness "Well fine then, if you don't want to borrow my MAN clothes, then walk around in those wet ones"

"W-well..." Ippy remembered by that point wet clothes were see-through and started heavily blushing, covering herself with her hands. "W-where are t-they?" She suttered.

Victor also realized that her current drenched shirt was completely see-through and blushed aswell "um, they're here" He walked over to the drawer and pulled out a black t-shirt and a pair of jeans. "They might be a bit big though"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back