• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellreaper Academy

Victor thought that since the way Ippy acted up on the roof, it was best to not ask any unnecessary questions in case it would bring up more "bad memories". "Well, ok then, but what shall we do while she's sleeping?" Victor nodded towards Patience "Is it ok to leave her here all alone?"

"I would suggest I watch over get, but I'm gonna join her." Ippy laid back next to patience and feel asleep, just like that.

"Well then" Victor thought "Guess I might catch some Z,s myself" However the chair wasn't too comfy. "hmmm, I hope they won't mind if I join them" And with that, he decided to join Ippy and Patience in the bed. "A little tight, but it works"

In her sleep, Ippy instinctively reached and pulled both patience and victor into a cuddle.

Patience wakes up as her small size and stretches yawning, smiling seeing the two awake as she does her daily stretches hoping to not wake them up

LuttyNetto said:
Ippy just hugs her tighter as Patience wakes up.
She is her small size again, it would be hard for ippy to hug her unless she wants to suffocate her to death xD

InsaneKiller19 said:
She is her small size again, it would be hard for ippy to hug her unless she wants to suffocate her to death xD
(Oh don't worry, ippy is INCREDIBLY gentle, firm but gentle.)

Ippy opened an eye and stretched out a little, noticing Patience was also awake, she muttered, "M-moring..." Still half asleep, she was unable to say words properly.

Ippy sat up a little, looking at the sleeping Victor, then back at Patience, then suddenly realizing what the situation was. Her eyes opened wide, "W-What?!? N-n-nothing f-funny happened, d-did it?!" She looked desperately around the room, before turning into a tiny white kitten hiding under one of the pillows.

Patience lands on the bed and then looks towards her, "No...other than my wings feeling confined, nothing happened really"

"G-good..." She was still getting over what happened with Scar. Leaning back onto the bed in human form, she reached for her collar once more, hand resting on the tag.

Ippy looked back with a clearly upset face and nodded. "Yeah, fine..." Was all she muttered out, barely audiable.

"Yeah I guess not..." She was pulling a bit at the tight collar around her neck, it didn't stretch as much as her human form grew.

"It's just the collar has been getting pretty tight over the last few days..." Looking closer, you can tell it's not easy for her to talk properly.

(I haven't done this before right? I know i did in one of my RPs, but i dont remember if it was in this one xD )

Patience makes her stop, examining the collar "Don't mess with it....you could die from suffocation" she frowns not wanting to think about that

The collar is red leather with gold embroidery, name tag saying "Ippy Flamewrath" and nothing else. "Right, I guess that is pretty bad..." She said in reply, not wanting to risk it any further, she stopped messing with the collar.

"I have had it since I was a kitte- I mean, since I was born, my parents sa- I uhh... I'm n-not going i-into the detai-ails... my p-parents gave it..." She clearly had trouble remembering it, not due to forgetting, but due to just how bad the memories are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back