• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellreaper Academy

"T-thank you..." She said, as she took the clothes and looked around for somewhere to change.

(She is in dress btw xD )

"Uuum, I'll go and take a shower while you change, if that's alright" Victor went into the bathroom. (Which is adjacent to his room)

"S-sure..." As he went into the other room, Ippy took the chance to get herself changed, she removed her dress and put on the jeans and t-shirt, Victor was right in saying they might be a bit big, after all, she was only 4' 6" and if she curled up tightly enough, she could hide herself almost completely in the t-shirt if she had her knees pulled up.

"I c-can manage for now..." She called back, well aware this was the only option she had other than wet clothes.

As Victor exited the shower, he put a towel around his waist but nothing else, he'd never really liked to put on clothes right after a shower, so he usually just put on a towel. He exited and as he saw Ippy in the humongous clothes he couldn't help but giggle a little. "They, they look great" He said, trying not to burst into laughter.

"T-thanks, nice towel!" Ippy tried to mock him in return, saying the first thing to her mind, almost as if it was the only thing she was thinking of...

Jay wakes up it his room and he stands up stretching his wings. "Ugh no sleep, again...." He said putting a shirt on with slits for his wings. He unlocks his door and walks onto school campus.

"Oh, uh thanks I guess" Victor then understood that if someone were to walk in on them now, it would probably look a bit unusual. "I should get dressed as well I guess"

"I guess... uhh..." Ippy looked around the room not sure what to do. "I-i'm going to go stand in the corner, let me k-know when you are done..." She walked over to the corner of the room and stood there, staring into it.

"Y-yeah, sure, you do that" Then Victor put on underwear, socks, a new blue shirt and a pair of jeans as well. "I'm done"

Ippy turned back around with a grin "Alright!" She replied. She left the corner, leaving her mirror on the table as she went back over to him.

Jay opened his wings and said to himself "Good time for a quick flight." He quickly jolted off the ground and took flight feeling cold air and slight rain against him.

Victor didn't notice the mirror, or atleast didn't pay any attention to it. "So, what do we do now then?"

After a while of flying he lands loudly on a roof and collapses in exhausted

Ippy heard something hit the roof, she grabbed Victor's hand and ran up to check it out, upon reaching the roof, she looked at the person. "Hello, are you alright?" she asked, clearly concerned to his exhaustion.

He groaned and slowly stood up "Yea.... just got tired....." He glided down and folded his wings up and held his hand out "Hi, Im Jay"

Victor got slightly alerted by Ippys sudden gestion but he didn't have problem keeping up with her. Victor saw Jay and grabbed his hand. "Hi, the name's Victor"

Ippy grabbed the hands they were shaking, and joined in a three-way handshake "Ippy!" She declared, as if it made any sense to Jay.

He smiled and laughed as he shook their hands his eyes started glowing bright blue then they went back to normal and said "Im a Holy Fallen Angel so thats the eyes and wing thing."

"Wow, a fallen angel huh, what's the story behind that?" Victor was really curious about this new "angel"

"I am a cat! That's with the ears and tail thing!" She said with a smile, reaching out to poke his wing, as she reached out, the hand turned to a large fluffy paw with blunt claws.

He smiled and jumped back and told the story "So, I disagreed with some of the gods rules and I was forsaken to earth and Im holy because, I was an dangel of ligt so that explains my powers."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back