• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellreaper Academy

(Me kinda just like walk outside and find a knocked out fallen angel xp)

((Okay :D ))

Dakota was on her way to her favourite reading spot, she let out a sigh hugging her book to her chest as she walked. In the corner of her eye she saw something move, she turned to find a boy lying on the ground.

He stood up and said to himself "Used to much power..." and dusted himself off and noticed the girl with the books

Dakota stared at him with her golden eyes, squinting them a bit as she tilted her head slightly.

His wings fluttered slightly and he waved to her smiling.

She waved back at him. "That's an odd place to lie down" she said as she pushed her dark hair out of the way of her eyes.

"Well I sort of fell haha." He said laughing scratching his head smiling. He puts his wings by his side

Riley brushed her hands against the wall as she walked around, confused on where to go. She smiled to people as she passed the just stopped and leaned against the wall and looked outside a window. She muttered "Where do I go?"

"Oh right,...are you okay?" She replied grasping her book tighter.

((Sorry of her replies seem a bit meh its just part of her character))

He looked over to the window and said "Yea.... Theres alot of new people here today." He waved at the new girl @JadeWuvsCookies Then he looked back and said "Need help with those?" He pointed to the books

"Huh i suppose? I've been here a while..." she looked at the books then back at him "no, I'm okay, thank you". She tried giving a polite smile.

minismurf said:
Victor nods towards Patience "Seems like our fairy friend here didn't want us to sleep anymore and dumped a bucket of water on the both of us. What I don't understand though is how you woke up though, look at you, you're drenched"
EXCUSE ME xD IT WAS TOWARDS IPPY, SHE DIDN'T MEAN TO GET BOTH OF THEM. ONLY TO GET IPPY UP

"Oh, ok then" He said stretching his wings and his eyes glowed bright blue. "Yes, I can use my powers again!" He said smiling

"So, you're an....angel? She asked, staring at his wings. After a moment she rubbed the sides of her head, she was getting one of her stupid headaches again. "Not now.." she thought to herself.

Patience leaves the room only to turn into a 5'5 foot fairy, walking around the school singing softly to herself. Her wings glowing brightly as she then heads towards the combat club checking it out. She sat on the sidelines and watched, eating some wild berries as wingspear was on her right shoulder, watching as well

"Yea, well a fallen angel...." He said then asked "Headache?" Pointing to her head

Riley looked outside and kept wondering "Hm.. he might be taken by her. Don't want to interfere" she shrugged and made an odd face. She started turning around to walk away and stretched her wings tiredly and hums and she continues to wander.

"Hm? Yeah, I get those a lot, I'm fine though..." she became a bit fidgety, she knew shed have to get going soon if this headache didn't go away.

He glanced over again to the girl and saw her wings and instantly took interest and thought to himself "I need to catch up to her later." Then he said "Anything I can do?"

Patience sighs starting to feel bored and went into a corner, petting wingspear as he climbed onto her lap. She sang a soft song to him, while petting his feathers in a caring way. He cooes leaning into the touch, shaking his body for any loose feathers

She laughs watching, pulling away but then continues smiling "How was your kids wingspear?" she asked the bird, he looked over to her and cawed a bit, //Good, one of the eggs didn't hatch though. Me and my wife are worried about that one// Patience sighs, "Well I can take a look to see what I can do later, alright? I'm sure the fella or fellow will be fine." Wingspear nods with uncertainty but didn't question her, a little later she was walking down the halls, heading towards the outside as her friend was flying besides her

Dakota shook her head, "no thank you" she replied in a almost panicked tone. As she said this, the ground below their feet shook a tiny bit, a potted plant near them cracked. The girl seemed more nervous now

He looked confused and said "Earthquake in this place?" and he flew a few feet above the ground looking around

"I-i don't think so? I didn't feel anything...." the nervous girl hugged the books she was holding tighter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back