• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellreaper Academy

Victor smiles at her "Well then, glad that's settled, now I was wondering, what's your story, why are you here?"

"Well..my back story is personal......and I came here because I wanted to explore and travel. Not just stay where I live the rest of my life, what about you?"

Ippy did a little stretch and short "Mew" out of instinct as they entered the club, upon noticing her Mew she quickly looked around, blushed and put a small paw over her mouth, burrowing her face back into Victor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ippy looked back at patience, aware that she had interrupted something, looking a bit ashamed. She nodded with a deliberate "Mew" in reply, the blush not faded so she went back to burrowing her face.

Upon noticing Patience was aware of his blatant lie, Thomas decided to respond with a sigh and a nap, except he didn't nap due to him needing to observe the club, who has what skill, how good they are and what kind of training.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ippy looked back at Patience with a weak smile and crawls over to her, rubbing up against her as all cats do to show affection.

"Well, mine's a little bit awkward, but I'll try. My parents and my entire family as a matter of fact has Always had some kind of knowledge in magic, they were born with it, me however didn't have that, this lead to me becoming sort of the black sheep in the family, so instead of going further to the Wizardry school, they sent me here instead.

Ippy looked at Victor, feeling a little bit of pity toward how he must have been treated by his family, be seen as a lost cause to them. She was just glad he did not have to go through what she had, she looked down at her red leather collar with gold embroidery as she thought this, gently pawing at it with a small tear forming in her eye.

Patience picks up ippy gently, she holds her close in a form of hug. Trying not to hurt her, wiping her tear away

Ippy noticed that she was about to cry, she violently shook her head to clear the memories and she stopped pawing at her collar. The collar that never goes away, a constant reminder, there in human form and cat, as tight as it is when she is human, it has been a little bit of a problem but nothing severe yet. Ippy cuddled up with Patience to show appreciation for her concern.

Ippy always had a soft spot for being petted, after not long she started loudly purring and started drifting off to sleep again, but as she slept she started fidgeting and the purring stopped. She was having a bad dream, and mini grunts and groans coming from her in her sleep confirmed it.

Waking with a start, Ippy realized with her it was just one drama after another, she went back to looking ashamed, and as to not cause any more trouble, she jumped down and ran straight towards the roof. If there was anything worth admiring about her, she was fast.

Patience flies after her, in no speed. But stopped when she lost her, she got an idea and whistled. Wingspear flies around before spotting Ippy and caws, flying around above her. She arrives and goes beside ippy, thanking her bird friend

Ippy looked up at the bird that kidnapped her earlier, she stared at Wingspear, terrified as she backed into a corner.

Wingspear flies over only to land on Patience's head, she smiles up at him before looking at her "Its okay Ippy.....he is sorry for what happened, he didn't mean it" the bird nods

She looked back at Wingspear, still terrified but willing to forgive. Slowly coming out of the corner turning back into human form. "R-right..." She said in her usual timid voice, whether she was in human or kitten form, she was scared of Wingspear. Sitting down against the generator on the roof and letting out a small sigh.

Ippy looked back down at her collar, clutching onto the nametag. Letting out a sigh as she slipped down a bit more where she sat, almost laying down now, eyes closed and breathing slightly agitated.

(OOC: I expect the warning about haircut will be put into effect soon, if i don't respond for a while i probably had to leave without time for a warning.)

Looking back at Patience, Ippy started pulling at her collar, it was a little tight but Ippy would never trust anyone else but herself to try and loosen it up. "Y-yeah, I come up here every other day to calm down from the stress of social contact, and clear my mind..." She was staring up and slightly dazing into a daydream with a slight smile forming on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back