• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellreaper Academy

Patience smiles nodding, "Nice to meet you Ippy" she says softly yet quietly, fumbling with her hands in a nervous way. She watched in awe before smirking a bit, turning back into her fairy size smiling shyly. She flew around for a bit before landing on Victor's shoulder sitting on it

Ippy frowned. First she did something that drew attention TO her instead of AWAY, then it turns out she didn't even succeed in her goal to suprise Patience. She turned back into a small kitten and, feeling competetive, climbed onto Victor's other shoulder.

Ladia was quite surprised at the little girl's age, but she knew all kinds of people went to school here. Ladia arrived at the infirmary and used her foot to open the door. She walked in and placed Turais gently on the bed. A nurse noticed the two and came over. "What seems to be the problem ladies?", the nurse asked. Ladia sat beside Turais and answered, "Miss Turais has wounded her leg. May your please fix it?" The nurse brought a chair over and raised Turais's leg slowly. "Do you know if you sprained it or broke it, dear?", she asked Turais.

@LuttyNetto

Patience shrugs before rubbing her head, having a pained expression. She groans as her wings go down, her wings looked dim since it was glowing. She closed her eyes rubbing her forehead, shaking it off or trying to. She left her bag in her locker since it was a self defense class, Patience waited till the pain wore off before opening her eyes and shaking her head softly "Ahh that feels better...." she murmured to herself quietly as her wings go up, glowing again.

Chi looked up from his reading with widened eyes. "Blood rituals.." He mumbled, cringing at the word blood. He got up and then shook his head. "N-no." He said, grabbing the books he had already read and started pulling them away. How could one simple word screw with him so easily? His had was shaking as he slid the books back into their rightful spots. He came back to the table with no books in his hands. "I do, actually..." He muttered, deciding he'd help the girl instead of lie.

Victor noticed that Ippy didn't like the attention she was getting and decided to try and divert it "Ok people, there's nothing out of the ordinary to see here!" When everyone returned to their projects he focused back on the two girls on his shoulders. "You ok Patience?"

"It wus cut in hawf." Turais replied to the nurse, as if it was a common accident. "A mean man twied to kill me!" She said it as if it was a joke, but the expression on her face showed she was serious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ippy stared at Patience with concern, not competition on her mind. Crawling around Victor's neck to the shoulder Patience was on, she started gently licking her hair, hoping it would make Patience feel better.

Patience nods looking at them, "Yeah...just that it happens when ever I change my size. If I change my size and stay like that for to long...I either get a major migraine...or worse" she quietly says the last part with a small shiver, not wanting to think about the worse part of it at the time

"Ok then, how about we start working on this work assignment then"

(I'm going to bed now, so I won't post for a couple of hours)

Arter the lesson Victor still vad the two girls on his shoulders, "So that wasn't too interesting. What do we do now?"

Patience nods with a small sigh, "Alright...but I doubt they will figure it out" she mumbles the last part to herself with uncertainty

Lumina had taken the book and walked out at this point, embarrassed as hell that she walked into some guys room. She figured returning to her dorm would be best.

Victor smiled "And even IF they can't fix it, they might atleast give you something to ease the pain"

Patience smiles and nods in agreement, "Sure....your walking though, giving my wings a break from all that flying from before. Hey! I even made a new animal friend." she smiled in pride and happiness "Not ippy by the way.." she chuckles

"okay then, lets go" Victor started walking but suddenly stopped. Uuuhm, do you know the way? I've never been to the nursery Office so I sure dont know"

Patience laughs softly before telling him where to go, her wings resting as they glow dimly and not they're usual glow that its ready to fly

"Ok, thanks, let's go then" And with that Victor started following Patience's directions and went to the nursery.

When they arrived, she gets off only to change her size to be as tall as Victor. Patience started to walk inside, only to stop and groan rubbing her head in pain. She closes her eyes, looking down as she keeps rubbing her head. Waiting for the pain to pass, stumbling a bit as she walked

Victor notices Patience's struggle "Woah, Easy there" Victor helped her by letting her lean on his shoulder.

Patience smiles a bit at him walking into the nursery. The nurse lets them in, helping her to one of the beds she has there. Patience sits down on one of the beds as the pain went away, she opened her eyes and looked at the nurse. "Why have you to come?" the nurse asked them, patience tried to speak but her wings fluttered a bit softly representing her shy and nervousness, since she never been here before only remembering where it was

"Patience here is a fairy that can change size, however whenever she does it, she gets a horrible migraine, we were wondering if you could find some way of solving that problem. Or atleast ease the pain"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back