• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellreaper Academy

LuMina still had her nose stuck in the book as she walked through the campus. She came to the area with Dakota Jay and Riley, but didn't notice until she nearly ran into them.

He smiles and his wings open up a little as he embraced her feeling warm. Hee blushed and stepped away saying "S-sorry I didnt....."

Lumina looked up seeing the two angels. Wings...? She pulled her own wings in even tighter even though they weren't in view.

Miuna yawned as she glanced at the clock on her bedside table. She had been sleeping for quite a while, and was hungry. She started to get undressed, as she slipped off her shirt and stockings, folding them neatly and placing them on the end of the bottom bunk, where she slept every night. She then put on a white collared skirt and black skirt, paired with black stockings. She slipped her tie around her neck and folded it into a bow, pulling it tighter and closer to her collar. Finally, she slipped on her white flats that she wears everyday.

He smiled and brushed her hair to the side and said "I like your smile."

He smiled and said "If you want me to." And the put his hand on her cheek

"as long as you do aswell" He said holding her hand

He stood there for a while then felt rain and said "Do you have a place to stay tonight?"

"You can stay in my dorm until then, if you want." He said putting his wings by his side.

"Yea, but I want to..." he said smiling. "Ill sleep on the couch." He said as he started walking to the dorm

"Look your my guest and I want you to sleep the best you can." He said unlocking his door and let her in then locked the door behind him.

"I wont let you sleep on the couch!" He said crossing his arms and laughing

He scooped her up off the couch and laid her on the bed and sat on the couch then said "yours" and pointed to the bed then said "mine" Pointing down

She shakes her head and roles off the bed and goes to sit next to him. "Mine." she looked down then at him "Go, to the bed. This is your dorm and your bed."

He smiles and said "You know what, well finish this argument after dinner, you hungry?" He walked to the fridge and opened it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back