• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellreaper Academy

Lumina must have dozed off. She didn't really see anyone, so she headed back into the school and just walked around a bit.

Ladia looked back at Turais and asked, "Do you want to goto the club's infirmary or the school's? I suppose the school's would have much more equipment."

Turais replied that; "More exquepmient means i can last longer before it hurts again!" She clearly liked that idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladia nodded. She stood up holding Turais on her back. She turned and left the classroom. She started down the hall and asked, "So how old are you Miss Turais?"

Scar did something unexpected and slid into the bed with her "Oh it is really warm here," he said with an evil smirk.

-------------------------------------------

Fate had finished everything she needed to do for the day and went back to her dorm, she now had a new roommate which she didn't know so she was scared. she walked up to the door and slowly opened the door her eyes closed, she took a small peek at her side of the room then to the new persons side of the room. There, lying in the bed were Scar and ippy, Fate dropped her books when she saw them and said while looking away "D-did I i-interupt s-something?"

Turais looked at her and answered, "Seven hunwed and fifty billion years" She was confident in this reply.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon scar climbing in, Ippy just stared at him, not releasing the hug, however once fate came in, Ippy just sat there, blushing deep. She had no clue how to respond, so she responded how she knew best. Sleeping, she laid her head back and tried to sleep, finding it awkward with a cute guy resting next to her, and her new room-mate watching...

Scar looked up at Fate "give us about half an hour, ok?" He was still smirking evily the whole time.

------------——-----------

Fate looked between the two and nodded slowly as she backed ou of the room, then running down the hall.

Ippy heard the girl leave, and breathed a sigh of relief. She then rolled over to look back at scar, unaware that in doing so, she would roll herself inches away from his face.

Lumina wandering about the library, looking at magical lore books, stopping at one particular book. She picked it up and started reading it intensely. a large fiery bird was painted imposingly on the cover.

Scar smiled "You're even more beautiful up close ..." He inche closer so his lips gently touched hers , then actually kissed her for a few seconds "Your body is all mine for the taking.... >;3" ( heheh, looks like his sister snuck into his mind again xD )

Ippy was stunned that somone this cute would make the first move... Even save all the trouble skipping the first few steps for her! She tried not to let it show, but she could not help but give a cute smile as he kissed her, and when he said her body was his, she felt great. All she could whisper in reply, was "Best use the time you gave us wisely~"

djFluffernugget said:
"Oh...I will...trust me ," he said with a grin.
*black out*
(OOC: Leaving before we finish the content in the blackout, sorry, i have been up a solid 29 hours.)

"Will it?" Zoey averted her eyes towards the section that the girl was pointing to. The clicking of her boots seemed to be the loudest noise in this musty old place, but she didn't care. Scanning the spines of the books placed neatly on the shelves, Zoey had to give the girl credit. There were the magical theory books, perfectly aligned in several rows. Without bothering to look at the fairy, she called out. "What is your name?"

Maybe whenever she felt the urge to go to the library, this girl would act as her little librarian for the time being. People at this school were unusually kind and open to one another. Selecting a large, wizened tome from the bottom of the shelf, Zoey ambled to the large, round table that the masked boy was previously sitting at.

@InsaneKiller19 @Princess Ktyria

Victor was going back to his room, wondering about who his roommate could be, Male, female, both?

As he was walking he noticed a girl exiting one of the rooms, she seemed upset, like she's seen something she shouldn't have.

"Hey, you alright?" He said trying to get her attention.

As Scar slept after their "session" Ippy snuck out of bed to go find somewhere to think. Getting dressed, then turning to her kitten form, paying special attention so her clothes transformed with her this time. The small white kitten with glistening fur that was Ippy headed straight for the roof, as she climbed atop the generator and lay there, the heat it was producing was enough to lull her to sleep. Not long after she fell asleep, had a large bird saw the shine off her fur and carried her away to the nest it had made. Unsurprisingly, Ippy slept through it all, as sleeping was all she knew how to do, she got pretty good at it. She was a heavy sleeper and nothing would change that.

Chi watched as they figured out the problem. He, on the other hand, went back to what he was doing without another word. The boy went back to the aisle he had been previously and picked out a book. The Thief Lord was the first book that caught his eye and he nodded. It seemed like a good idea. He grabbed the book and flipped to the first page, reading as he walked over to the table was and (My phone's weird here)

took notice of the girl there. He looked around at the other free tables and sighed quietly. He sat down and just read instead of talking. He didn't want to put anybody into danger of any kind- no matter what.

Have to go to school))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back