• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellreaper Academy

She wants to fight? I was just helping her to the infirmary a while ago Dakota thought to herself. How could she be ready to fight? Dakota made her way closer to the group of people, gripping her book in her hands.

She looked over back at dakota and ran over to hug her instead. "Thank yoo for helping me!" She called out, her leg was clearly fine and the finger she ate was back where it should be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mamoreu looked towards her, changing her stance to not be in a fighting position and reached for her hand timidly, not really trusting that it was really over. "You too." She spoke, the longest sentenece she has said sine she was there. The girl then bowed before walking away after picking up her bag. She pulled out a lolipop from where Racoon was hiding and started sucking on it. The girl made her way back over to the smoking man. "Fight?" She asks him, tugging on the edge of his hoodie.

@Sugar and Junniper

Thana glanced down, with a startled expression. "Woah, hey there." Thana gave the girl a gentle smile. She chuckled, wondering why a little girl might be here

"Oh my, you're welcome" she chuckled, normally Dakota was very dismissive with people but she couldn't help but smile at this tiny girl.

"Psh," Miuna said, pulling back her hand. She walked over to the weapon wrack and placed the sword down. She yawned and then stretched, making her way to her desk. She picked up her bag and walked over to Akika.

"Haha! Nice fight you put up out there, Una! And you said you didn't fight well!" Akika spat out enthusiastically.

"I don't. We both got tired and end ended up tied. That's what happened. I neither won nor lost." Miuna responded.

"Tsk, Tsk. You underestimate yourself. Now off to bed! You have a test in the morning!" Akika said, sticking her tongue out and crossing her arms.

Mamoreru looked up at the lady next to her. With her slightly free hand, she waved at the woman. "Fight?" She asked the woman still wanting to fight.

Ladia turned to the small girl and she said, "Mission complete I guess." Ladia's shadow was now returning to her. "My shadow just went into her shadow. I know her name now." Ladia stood up and went over to Thomas. She looked at his book and was about to ask something till a boy walked in. "Oi! Is the president of this club here? I wanna sign up!", Barak called out. He walked in and looked around.

Jonathan stood still, then he felt another tug on his sleeve, it was the girl asking for a fight. He slightly smiled, shaking his head and staring at her for a moment. ''You have no idea what I can do, fight with another person.''

@Princess Ktyria

Miuna's eyes started getting heavy and she was fighting to stay awake. 'It seems like I'm always tired... ' She thought. She sat down in the desk and closed her eyes. She was simply too lazy to get up and walk to her dorm. 'A little nap wouldn't hurt.'

Lumina smiled at Patience. "I'm gonna head back to combat club alright?" She opens the door to the lab.

Mamoreru looked back over at Jonathan and shook her head, being stubborn. "Fight." She declared. She didn't want to and wasn't going to take 'No' as an answer.

@Sugar

Thomas looked at the boy, and spoke up, "I own the club, but you don't have to formally sign up yet, give it a few sessions before it becomes formal." Kneeling down to the girl he asked, "May i ask your name, maybe your parents are looking for you?" The small girl just looked at him and said "Turais, but right now i am bored" Thomas heard her name and stood back in shock. She didn't notice his reaction as she was already leaving from boredom. And Thomas was just too startled to call after her.

Lumina walked back to thr combat club and took her seat again. At this point she was just watching everyone.

The girl persisted again. Jonathan wasn't going to play a game of yes or no, so he just turned around and walked away, exiting the combat club. Joanthan had fought some colossal beings, and he didn't fight with little girls. Jonathan exited, sitting down on the grass outside and yawning a bit.

The edges of Mamoreru's lips twitched down. She was good enough to take care of herself. 'I guess he's not in the mood for fighting...' She thought, taking a bit breathe and sitting down on the ground, thinking about what to do.

"Oh!, bye then" she gave a small wave, confused by why the girl left so quick.

Thomas was just stunned after hearing her name, mouth in an 'O' shape, speechless.

Dakota turned towards the male, looking at him with a confused expression in her eyes. "what's wrong with him?" she thought as she shrugged.

Finally catching his thoughts, he fell backwards onto a chair cleared his throat and reached for his book, it was gone. The short girl had taken it. He started to panic again, pulling at his hair, knees pulled up and shaking slightly.

"Huh, do you need help?" She asked, staring at the boy with her gold coloured eyes, trying to be polite.

"I-I-I-I'm f-fine..." He stuttered in reply, he clearly wasn't, he was having a mental breakdown right there and then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back