• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellreaper Academy

Thana shook herself from her daze and shuffled her feet. "Why...?" was all she could ask Thomas who was now seated a few feet away, reading his book.

@LuttyNetto

Lumina takes it and looks at it, curiosity bringing her to eat it. She was surprised by the fruity taste.

Patience smiles, it had a sour but sweet taste to it. She eats her own as her wings fluttered happily creating the sparkle dust that landed on Lumina's shoulder. She noticed it and collects the dust into the small container and puts it away in her leaf bag

"Why what?" He asked in reply, "Why did I attack? Why am i hiding my book? Why am i so 'outdated'?" The last one was said, guesturing toward his medieval clothing and weaponry.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes." She wondered maybe if she had struck a nerve by the onslaught of questions. "You're like a knight straight from a storybook..." she said absently, when he gestured to his clothing.

Patience smiled at Lumina before looking at Victor. She takes some of the sparkle dust off and let it drop onto the ground, it glows and then it turns into a bow and arrow. She examined the bow and arrow when she flew down towards the ground at it, looking and examining it still before smiling. She flies back onto the girl's shoulder and smiles at them, "It seems the dust that me and other fairies's wings like mine create has different attributes.."

Patience nods, "First the dust made a character from a book appear, next a patch of flowers, now a bow and arrow.." she thinks

Dakota could overhear the discussion between the male and female about the boys appearance. She looked up from her book out of curiosity. She stared at the boy,... he really did look peculiar, she continued to stare, tilting her head as she did so.

@Maxwelle @LuttyNetto

(Alright)

Patience smiles feeling a bit flustered from the compliments, she puts away the rest of the dust and smiles a bit more "I should go examine the dust, but…..kinda nervous to go alone" she mumbles a bit before looking at Lumina. "Wanna come with me to examine the dust?" she asks curiously

Patience takes out some dust and sprinkles it on the door knob, it opens and she flies inside looking around "Alright…time to get to business" she says before looking at Lumina with a smile. She lands on a table and got out the container that was filled with dust

Patience looks around before at her, "Do you have anything we could use for a test subject? If my theory is right, then the dust could affect different objects and the properties could also be different"

Ladia looked around at the different people huddled in the classroom. She didn't know her little speech could actually work. Ladia looked at each persons face. When she went to the last person it was the boy who was smoking before, and still was. She looked closely at his eyes. They seemed so odd. She then hears Thomas and Thana talking. She turned and went straight to the infirmary. She went in and closed the door silently. Ladia went over to an unoccupied bed and sat. She looked at Thomas with her emotionless face and said, "Mr. Thomas I am very relieved you do not acquire any injuries for earliers insident. But later during lunch may I talk to you alone? There is something I would like to know. Well let me correct that. There are several things I would like to know." Ladia looked out a window and stared at a butterfly.

Barak grinned at the next fight. "Oi so this girl can control lightning too? Interesting.", he told himself. He sat back and looked around. Maybe he should ask someone to fight with.

(By the way if she says Miss or Mr. in front if you name, that means she has respect for you.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back