• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellreaper Academy

Patience picks up the flowers and looks at them, she gently grabs one of them and hands it to her, smiling kindly

Thomas looks around, pulls out his book and starts reading again, keeping the front cover well hidden, and making sure nobody is reading over his shoulder.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Princes Ktyria]I'm on my phone and can't really type. You can got to the combat thingy and maybe talk or watch or something?))

[/QUOTE]
((Ah okay uvu; im on my phone too so I know what you mean ovo))

Dakota continued to watch, leaving her book on the ground beside her.

Patience smiled before changing back into her small size, sitting on the sidelines as the flowers dropped onto the ground. Her bag back to being small as well, she rubbed her head as the headache came back

Patience looked way up at her, "I'm a fairy….is something wrong about that?" she asked her, even though her voice couldn't be heard from all the way where she is

Victor noticed the girl changing shape, amazed he walked over, hoping to find out what this power the girl had.

Patience sighed before flying up and stayed in the air facing her, she waved smiling shyly before hiding behind Lumina as victor walks over.

Lumina blinked as a small flying version of the girl appeared before her. This wasn't something you see every day. She waved a bit before noticing Victor walking toward her.

Patience sat down on Lumina's shoulder and talked in her ear, "I'm a fairy….your just seeing my true self" she moves away still sitting on the girl's shoulder having her backpack on

Victor couldn't see the dissappearing girl, however he did see something small flying where the girl'd been. Choosing to ignore it, he introduced himself to the other girl. "Hi, I'm Victor"

Patience smiles back before looking at Victor, she sighs crossing her arms slightly. She looked at him and decided to introduce herself to them, "I'm Patience.." she smiles hoping that he would see her

Patience pat's her shoulder in reassurance knowing that feeling as she smiles at her, she looked at Victor or glancing towards him "Nice to meet you Victor and Lumina"

"Did you see-" He interupted himself noticing the small fairy on her shoulder. "Oh, you're the girl that disappeared, right?" He asked her.

Patience sighs as she looks at him, "For your information, this is my true size since I'm a fairy" she motioned towards herself and her wings

"Oh, interesting, I've never seen a fairy before, nice to meet you Patience" He planned on shaking her hand but the size difference would make it a bit awkward.

Patience nods, "I never really change my size a lot……..since I would get headaches" She pulls out two wild berries and hands one to each of the two "Here you guys go, its a wild berry from where I come from. Its very good"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back