• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellreaper Academy

"Do you need help to the infirmary?" She said as she helped the girl stand "I truly am sorry" she gave a frown

"Yes pwease..." She replied, it seems her wound from years past had been acting up alot more recently over the last week or so, she needed to get that fixed soon, before it gets to how bad it was before last year when she had it re-healed to avoid any major issues... Like that problem about six hundered years ago now, when she could not even take a single step forward without feeling tortured.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dakota helped the girl down the hallway. "So, how did you hurt your leg in the first place?".

As she walked along she noticed another student. He looked a little lost but it wasn't like she'd be of any help, she had just gotten here herself.

@LuttyNetto @Princess Ktyria

"It was uhh... a few hundered billion years ago, when i first became a queen, there was an assassain that tried to kill me so he booby-trapped my throne." She said, clearly bringing back bad memories with recalling it.

Chi noticed two girls. One of them was helping the other. He furrowed his eyebrows and slowly walked closer. He knew basic first-aid considering he's had ot heal many of his wounds himself. "Is she okay?" He asks, not hearing what their conversation was originally about. He didn't want to easedrop, just wonder if she was okay. "I know some first-aid if that'd be any help..." He mumbled. His voice was soft, almost like how a girl would talk if she was shy but in a male voice (of course).

"It's alwight, the nice giwl is taking me to fiwst aid!" She said, holding onto Dakota for support.

Thana grew confused. Why is she saying such things during battle? It wasn't that it was bad, just different. Nonetheless, she held her stance, holding up the scythes to block attack she thought was aimed at her face. When she was hit the in the side however, she loosened her block and backed away a few steps. "Not so bad yourself," Thana added with a chuckle.

(@Andrea Logan understandable o:)

Ladia nodded and replied, "I am surprised myself. I have never received the chance to spar with weapons. I usually just use my powers. But this training is helping me realize I shouldn't rely on my powers." Ladia brought the staff onto one of her own knees and broke it into two. She twirled the pair in each hand and looked at Thana. After a minute, she ran up to Thana and rolled under her legs. Behind Thana she stood up and used both staffs to hit the back of Thana's knees.

Miuna stood up from her desk and grabbed her bag. She started walking out of the Combat Club's room and then into the hallway. She stopped right outside the door and looked back in for a split second, and then started walking towards the girl's bathroom.

(Haha, Hi.)

Lumina's head snapped up. She must have dozed off on her desk. She looked around frantically, trying to fix her hair.

(Oh god what did I miss)

Mamoreru, still gripping the hem of the man's hoodie, stared at the two fighting. She was mezmirised by the moves them made, how much sportsmanship was put into the words they spoke. The girl had her head tilted out of habit, watching the fight at a different angle. She was enjoying the fight immensely. @Sugar

Chi bit his lip. 'Why do I do this to myself?' He thinks, walking over to them closer and picking the girl up so that they could go quicker. "Lead the way." His quiet voice said, avoiding eye contact.

Turais looked at him, blushing a little. "T-the medical woom is just thwough dat cowner too da left." She said to him. She knew her way all around the school, due to breaking in on an almost daily basis for the last two years.

Lumina looked around not seeing anyone. Where did everyone go? Oh yeah, didn't someone say something about a combat club? Lumina stood up, hoping to find a flyer. .. ah yes, there's one. She looks and finds the room, then heads that way and enters the door where I'm pretty sure everyone else is

Chi kept a straight face and started to walk, trying not to look at either of the females. 'You're helping them, not communicating to them. You'll be fine. Just breathe. You aren't going to change by helping people.' He told himself, taking a deep breathe and taking a left and going to the medical room. He wondered why the girl spoke like a child, yeah, she was really small, but still. 'Everybody has a past.' He thought, then shuddering slightly as he entered the medical room. "Here we are." He said, putting ehr down in a chair.

Thomas looked at the girl coming in, taking his hand away from his forehead and his book on the table he walked over to greet her, "Hi, I am Thomas Greyguard, head of the combat club. I would fill you in on the details if you missed anything... But i really don't remember, i just woke up in the nursing room... Just remember, the two rules, 1. Do not kill anyone, you can seriously wound them, and if they agree you can bring a fight to torture. 2. Keep everything to this room, you can talk about it but you cannot bring out weapons and you really should not fight outside the classroom either." Guesturing to a chair along the side for her to sit down.

Miuna walked into the bathroom to see Akika once again.

"Unnaaa! There you are! I was waiting in your dorm! Where were you?" Akika said enthusiastically. Miuna continued walking past her and to the sink, where she looked in the mirror fixing her hair into a ponytail.

"Hey! Una! Don't just ignore me! Where were you? You looked sleepy so I thought you would be our dorm." Akika said, pouting.

"I went exploring."

"Ahemmm! A wee bit more detail, please?" she whined. "Show me! If you stayed there for that long it must be interesting!"

Miuna sighed as she grabbed Akika's hand and walked her to the same room, the Combat Club. Akika's expression brightened seeing all the fighting that was going on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turais sat down in the chair, looked back up to him and said; "Thank you mister! My injuwy is pwetty bad wecently... Needs tweatment." Reaching her arms out for a thank you hug, her smile had not faded.

Miuna watched Akika look around the room and at the weapons. Akika started walking towards the weapon shelf as Miuna grabbed her wrist.

"No," She said seriously. "I wouldn't fight yet."

Akika's expression got gloomy instantly. "I just want to look at the weapons."

Miuna sighed and let go of her wrist, sitting down in her previous desk next to another girl.

Lumina just kinda looks at Thomas.

"I, uh, think I'll sit on the sidelines for now." She gave a nervous smile.

"No problem, just call if you need anything, in the meantime i'm just going to see if i can figure out what happened while i was out..." Thomas replied, walking back to his book.

Noticing Akika looking at the weapons, he walked over. "Hello, you interested in joining?" He questioned.

Lumina finds an empty spot along the wall and sits down. She wasn't even sure why she was here. She hated fighting, and she didn't want anybody to see what she was. Plus she really couldnt... she shook thr thought from her mind. It's not like she'd get pulled into the combat here anyways.

Miuna looked up at Akika and walked over to stand beside her. Akika quickly looked back at Miuna and smiled.

"Do what you want." Miuna said, with no particular emotion displayed.

"Yes sir! Sign me up!" Akika squealed.

Miuna looked up at the man and waved. "Fine. I'll do it with her."

"Alright, I can formally sign you in later, for now just challenge whoever, if they accept, you can discuss the rules of your duel. The only set rules you cannot argue about, 1. You cannot kill, unless it is genuinely important you do so. 2. Keep the fighting inside the room. Keep those rules in mind and just enjoy yourself, the first three sessions there won't be any teaching from me. I need to observe how each student is at combat so i know where to start teaching from." Thomas said to the two, his smile still not quite returned and he reached his hand back to his head, his headache came back. "I am just going to take a seat over here, let me know if you n-*he cringes*-need anything..." He walks down to a seat and sits down, leaning back and letting out a long sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back