• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellreaper Academy

Dante looked up from his magazine at Turais , he sighed."You got in again? Wow you are good ." He whistled after that. "May I ask what brings you here?"

She jumped back as he spoke to her, she could barely manage a word out, but when she did she said "T-t-to.. L-l-le-learn..." She did not think the answer through, but more just blurted it out with a stutter. Her toes and knees were pointed together, fingers tapping on eachother and she was avoiding eye contact by watching her fingers duel to the death. The left finger began to take the offensive, forcing he right into defensive, the right finger retalliated with a swift blow to the underside knocking it back a few, the left finger was dazed and half-heartedly swung back into a ready stance as it took a counter attack toward the side, Turais realized how stupid this battle was, but she was determined to make it happen. The fingers grew arms and faces, her illusion magic was going into practice, not that she needed any. The fingers started growling at eachother, throwing punches left, right and center, she decided to take her fingers out of their places and put them on Dante's desk to give them more room to fight. Giving them legs as she did so. Turais sat down watching them. This distraction was all she needed for a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upon hearing the offer to join, she froze. The fingers stopped and their limbs dissipated. She stood dumbfounded. "B-but... paperwork!" She complained, with a childish tone. Being the queen of a kingdom for several hundered billion years takes it's toll on your appreciation for paperwork. She was great at handling it, but she HATED handling it. She slumped back down in the chair with an annoyed face and crossed arms, she took her fingers back and put them where they should be, on her forehead. What's a unicorn without her horns, afterall?

LuttyNetto said:
Upon hearing the offer to join, she froze. The fingers stopped and their limbs dissipated. She stood dumbfounded. "B-but... paperwork!" She complained, with a childish tone. Being the queen of a kingdom for several hundered billion years takes it's toll on your appreciation for paperwork. She was great at handling it, but she HATED handling it. She slumped back down in the chair with an annoyed face and crossed arms, she took her fingers back and put them where they should be, on her forehead. What's a unicorn without her horns, afterall?
( so majestic ;-; )

Dante sighed, "Then I guess I could give you this so you can come in whenever you wanted...in case you change your mind." He leaned over the desk and handed her a card that had a hint of Magic on it. "farewell then!" Dante smiles a bit and waves to her, even though she is seated across from him.

Staring down at it, she asked "What is it? Is this one of those... Crow-debt cards that girl said about?" Whether it was a modern object she was not aware of yet, or otherwise, she had never seen one before. She pulled it up to her nose and curiously sniffed. Turais stared back at him, expecting an answer. Reaching up to casually scratch her 'Unicorn Horns' as she did so, almost as if it was natural for her, and she was serious about wearing them.

She looks back up at him, still expecting an answer, it's not that she can't be bothered to read it, it's that she never learnt to read or write. Getting bored of waiting, she took off one of her 'Horns' and turned it into a gummy bear, eating it quickly. Her finger grew back, one still in the wrong place.

"But i don't have trouble? I can break in easily, also, what kind of food is that in the kitchen? The pink squishy stuff! It's delicious!" She said with a grin, another thought popped into her mind, "Is there a way i can learn without doing Paperwork?" She almost spat her gummybear at him from the foul word.

Dakota walked up to the school gates, she was nervous to say the least, she just wanted no trouble here, she held on tightly to her bag as she walked up the driveway, brushing her long hair out of the way of her face. She let out a sigh and hoped to herself this place wouldn't be harsh.

Hearing that there was no paperwork to be done, her eyes lit up. "I can learn?!" She was estatic. Nodding franticly, her finger horn was wiggling, almost as if it was screaming for help. She jumped over the desk and hugged Dante with a massive smile.

LuttyNetto said:
Hearing that there was no paperwork to be done, her eyes lit up. "I can learn?!" She was estatic. Nodding franticly, her finger horn was wiggling, almost as if it was screaming for help. She jumped over the desk and hugged Dante with a massive smile.
He let out a chuckle "Of course you can!"

Not letting go of the hug, she said "When do i start? What do i do when classes are over... I never went to a school before..." She sounded a bit sad when she said that last one, bad memories were clearly there and it was clearly bothering her whenever she thought about it.

Scar walked into his class and sat down at the desk, waiting for his class to start, "Oh this will be such a fun year!" He exclaimed happily as the bell rang, notifying students to go to their next classes.

LuttyNetto said:
Not letting go of the hug, she said "When do i start? What do i do when classes are over... I never went to a school before..." She sounded a bit sad when she said that last one, bad memories were clearly there and it was clearly bothering her whenever she thought about it.
Dante replies with ease, @that bell signals class's are starting , better get going!" He taps the card and she appears in scars room

Dakota entered the school, it seemed surprisingly empty, "where am I supposed to go?" She thought to herself as she looked around for signs of life.

Hearing the bell she pulled out a piece of paper that was a map, she needed to get to class, she didn't want to be late on her first day. She started to make her ways down the long corridors hoping this map was accurate.

Looking around the room, Turais was incredibly nervous, she did not know anybody here other than one girl who she talked a little with last year, somone she was actually friends with. She walked over and sat next to her, not knowing if she was supposed to, she just wanted to sit down somewhere, and what better place than next to somone she knew? Turais took the horn off her head, it was getting a bit annoying to have to keep it there with her magic, it means she can't use as many of her clones. "Hai Ippy!" She called out at the student.

The other girl was actually fast asleep, she was there since the morning, leaving Turais to just sit down, staring at her from the neighbouring desk.

Standing outside the classroom she was 90% sure this was the right place. The young girl opened the door and peeked in.

Turais looked up and shook Ippy to wake her up. She was out cold. Turais called out "Can someone help me wake up Ippy pwease? She won't wake up." She said, slightly concerned, with a mouthfull of gummy bear.

Scar sighed and got out of his desk, walking over to the two "I'll help" he says as he pulls out a small needle used for stitching, he then lightly poked it into her arm in a certain spot, waking her up instantly. He took the needle out and walked to his desk.

Dakota walked into the classroom and gave a small thank you nod she looked around, searching for somewhere to sit.

Ippy jumped up with a start and frowned, she was having a wonderful dream. She then spotted Turais and jumped out of her seat to hug Turais. "What are you doing here? You aren't a student..." Turais simply replied "I talked with the principal person, he told me to learn so I was sent here..." Ippy simply replied by tightening the hug them going back to her seat, eagerly awaiting the lesson to start

Users who are viewing this thread

Back