• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellblade

The Unamed Character] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28686-zer0/ said:
@Zer0[/URL] What is she talking about?
If the direction I'm taking your arc is okay with you, with the Mammoth Hunt optional quest and the New Rule in the Frost Caverns.

Hm.... sure.... Only a regiment will be there though, the entirty of them won't... I don't want to bring out the leader yet

Zer0 said:
If the direction I'm taking your arc is okay with you, with the Mammoth Hunt optional quest and the New Rule in the Frost Caverns.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Hm.... sure.... Only a regiment will be there though, the entirty of them won't... I don't want to bring out the leader yet

[/QUOTE]
I'm going to pm you.

@Sizniche , I'll just wait for the others in our arc to post. I'll just move the story forward tomorrow. Is there anything you want me to add for your charater?

@Arelynn If @GasMaskie doesn't come back by tomorrow (and especially now that I tagged him), may we move on and pretend the surgery happened? Not to be impatient, but the storyline doesn't seem to be moving very fast right now. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally redid William and Strad's CS!

Probably shouldn't have done that though, it was already accepted and I just wasted my time lol

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]I did not know there were two queens in this

[/QUOTE]
Hey, good ol' Lotusy here's a queen, too!

Just, you know, add "drag" to the beginning, and we're good! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back