• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellblade

SolisNighsun said:
@Lotusy
I live in a one story house with an attic good Dragqueen, and I... am so very sorry :(

@The Unamed Character

A private school? The only one close to me is an incredibly expensive Catholic school
Lotusy said:
Oh, yea. You're surrounded by rich kids. Like, my house is amazing, but back then, kid me was so envious.
Lol I'm not complaining, but you know, kids are kids. I always wondered why rich people bought farms, though. They just hired ranch hands, it's like they didn't even own the farm :/
I rarely share this fact about my life but, my family in japan is extremely wealthy. But you know what, that is why I hated it there, my parents were so successful, they had expectations of me I could never reach. I hated being rich so I moved to america with my grandparents and started a life here. Been in america since I was about 12

So sorry you haven't seen a post from me in a little while, everyone. Unexpected stuff came up, but I should be back in the swing of things tomorrow!

@Arelynn

READS THIS:

r(Viewing this profile page... it fills you with DETERMINATION.)

and I'M ALL LIKE NOPE NOPE NOPE AND DEPSITE ALL THIS IT'S STILL YOU

do you allow cross classes say a monk/arcane fighter or summoners or archers etc

Last edited by a moderator:
@Leo Radomir Yes

@Everyone Holy crap, sorry once again! D: I thought I'd be back but no. You probably won't be hearing from me for the whole week until the weekend... Again, SORRY! Forgive me my senpais...

Arelynn said:
@Leo Radomir Yes
@Everyone Holy crap, sorry once again! D: I thought I'd be back but no. You probably won't be hearing from me for the whole week until the weekend... Again, SORRY! Forgive me my senpais...
It's not a problem, not a problem. Do you know when the ship will land? I'll need to know for my post, and I don't want to keep @Rui waiting foreve.

do they land in an abadoned fishing village? or are people still there?

whoops I might have asked that too early. waiting for a report to do and kinda excited to post again.

Last edited by a moderator:
CoconutLeaves said:
do they land in an abadoned fishing village? or are people still there?
whoops I might have asked that too early. waiting for a report to do and kinda excited to post again.
Arelynn sent me some details, I'll post them soon in the IC chat.

Well Nieves can go about it on her own. Im sure a lot of people are just waiting for Arelynn to come back. xD

Just wanted to see if anyone is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back