• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellblade

@Arelynn

AHHHHHH njbltaehbdljg,xcmbstldjzkb,f ,gk

I didn't
see that you liked my post D:

I'll be posting in a bit!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
Which group are you going to be with?
Hmmmm I was going to start in Daegonheart Keep, where everyone else started, caused I figured everyone would sooner or later come back.

SolisNighsun said:
Hmmmm I was going to start in Daegonheart Keep, where everyone else started, caused I figured everyone would sooner or later come back.
Cool! If it helps you out, @GoldenChari and @ChrisClark13 were actually talking about a healer for Marth's hands back in Daegonheat keep, if you need a way in. :D

Lol @GasMaskie The surgeon-healer duo has some new competition. And and overpowered one, too. I mean, healing everything? That's a bit of a stretch.

Well, Imma wait until Arelynn answers. On that note, Ill be taking a day trip to the island of witches and magic in eight hours!

@Zer0 Wait what a week has suddenly passed? (To be granted I haven't been exactly keeping up with the other plotline so multiple days may have passed in it).

To fix this time wise, Marth will have needed to have been well, left alone mostly for at least a few days. I think that might be doable? It would be fun to have Mion along for when the bounty hunter shows up. Is that okay @GoldenChari ?

Ah well, as someone I've rped with has in their signature: "Space is warped and time is bendable"

ChrisClark13 said:
@Zer0 Wait what a week has suddenly passed? (To be granted I haven't been exactly keeping up with the other plotline so multiple days may have passed in it).
To fix this time wise, Marth will have needed to have been well, left alone mostly for at least a few days. I think that might be doable? It would be fun to have Mion along for when the bounty hunter shows up. Is that okay @GoldenChari ?

Ah well, as someone I've rped with has in their signature: "Space is warped and time is bendable"
No, you guys don't need to speed stuff up. I'll just pop in once two weeks have passed in your point of views.

ChrisClark13 said:

Zer0 said:
No, you guys don't need to speed stuff up. I'll just pop in once two weeks have passed in your point of views.
Nu it's fine! Marth could have been sleeping like a kid and kitten would plus from his travel to the keep could have tired him out. Letz do it! Post when you are ready you two.

Marth is ready to follow shin atm as well.

GoldenChari said:
Nu it's fine! Marth could have been sleeping like a kid and kitten would plus from his travel to the keep could have tired him out. Letz do it! Post when you are ready you two.
Marth is ready to follow shin atm as well.
Okay, I'll just wait on you, @ChrisClark13

@Arelynn, would it be possible if I were to reserve a spot and make a character meant to jump in... Oh, a long while from now? Perhaps a little less than a month?

I'm kinda somewhat waiting here xD .

I'm not complaining though, busy times exist.

Spazzycat101 said:
Oh, I'm messing with it again... Tab by tab, it's becoming presentable.
Alrighty, whatever works for you.

Only problem is, though, we're kinda dead. Our leader has a hand in a lot of the plot, and they've been gone for a while. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back