• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellblade

H

SparkSinger said:
Oh I understand. I honestly should've posted it. I DM a lot of tabletops and I know a lack of character info is kind of frustrating.
Hey, fellow tabletop player and GM! I'm new in forum style too!

Also, if nothing happens on our end tomorrow, can I make a pack of these appear and GM a small fight, @Arelynn?

latest

Alright, you put a like on my character so I assume I'm accepted. What's the story so far? Do I just join in?

Okay, I swear I'm having some weird Deja vu, but I can actually remember seeing some of these posts last year.

Lool, if that's true then we're all from different time periods (Which would actually be cool). Some but your last one especially @Lotusy xD . I was like "Misty...something--I swear I've read this before last year when I was thread surfing."

CoconutLeaves said:
Lool, if that's true then we're all from different time periods (Which would actually be cool). Some but your last one especially @Lotusy xD . I was like "Misty...something--I swear I've read this before last year when I was thread surfing."
Lol, idk where you may have saw that. William and Strad have been used in previous RPs, but they never had more than one or two posts, and they've never interacted with someone named Misty. :/

Btw, @Arelynn I made the William board the wrong ship on purpose, because I didn't know if you wanted him to walk into an ambush, or where Killian would be standing, etc.

I promise I'm not a derp! :P

I guess I'm probably overthinking things then xD . That or alternate universe self found this thread a few months early.

Lotusy said:
Btw, @Arelynn I made the William board the wrong ship on purpose, because I didn't know if you wanted him to walk into an ambush, or where Killian would be standing, etc.
I promise I'm not a derp! :P
Yeah, I figured :) And of course you're not a derp!

Zer0 said:
H
Hey, fellow tabletop player and GM! I'm new in forum style too!
Yeah I'm enjoying myself so far. Easier than setting up a game and its better for fitting it into a busy schedule

SparkSinger said:
Yeah I'm enjoying myself so far. Easier than setting up a game and its better for fitting it into a busy schedule
Yeah. Are you a pure D&D player?

SparkSinger said:
Not even kinda haha Call of Cthulhu, Traveller (Basically Firefly the tabletop), Pathfinder just to name a few.
Cool. I'm a JRPG and Zombie apocalypse tabletop type.

@SovietBear I'm so sorry! I wasn't able to get online to reply the other day, but I saw your post... I simply can't find it again. May I have a recap, please? Or even just a link to where your post is. IOr even just a page number?

Don't sweat it! It's on page 10'@ the bottom. If you want to join the reat of the spellblades, they're on a boat right now

@Demmy

Is there still room left in this RP? It seems like there's a lot of players just based on the overview and the sign-up thread so I'm hesitant to complete a CS before knowing the full situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back