• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellblade

CoconutLeaves said:
lol nvm, Im still getting used to the feel in this site, so I could have been godmodding.
Lol no, that was my bad. I missed the post because it went on to another page :P

I based the Avenger class off the class from DnD's fourth edition. They were basically offensive Paladins who focused damage on a single-target. Among their signature abilities was one that allowed them to walk through walls. Since there's little information about the religions of Eriani, I thought it best to instead derive the class's power from a spooky ghost instead of divinity.

And yes, the basic gist of it is that Yves operates as a non-magical healer/surgeon for the most part but can fulfill a role in combat as a sort of psuedo-Spellblade.

CoconutLeaves said:
Midterm exam tomorrow, and a report I need to cram today XDDDDD....God help me.
Lol what are you talking about, Coco? You've got us! The endless spiral puliing you back in! :P

I am interested in joining but I need to ask are there any evilsh races you know the kind that take slaves and the like

Or can I make it up and the race of the character I want to make?

Last edited by a moderator:
Karcen said:
Or can I make it up and the race of the character I want to make?
We have a character who's an elf, but I don't think he has slaves. Of course, I don't speak for Arelynn.

@GasMaskie Though they come from two different professions, do you think Yves could act as a (second) mentor to William? I just made up the character flaw (William's insecurity about his healing powers) on the spot, but would you like to help me back it up?

Arelynn said:
@Jimmie Softpaws @Sparkstorm1000 We've got a pretty big cast right now, but once this adventure is over, we could start new ones with you in them. Or you could join @The Unamed Character with her story arc! Up to you.
@Karcen There aren't really any set races so if you want, you could make up a race (as long as it's not too ridiculous or OP).
I would love to join her character arc if she allows it. But if she doesn't wish then that is indeed fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back