• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Southside College

(I'm just going to point out that RP nation does not allow any kind of sexual content... just saying"

"I'm. Not. Attracted. To . Her" Thomas said and then looked at Ella. "Let's never talk about this again ok?" He said quietly and took of her shirt and then turned around so he wouldn't have to see her. "Are you happy now?"

She giggled and moaned softy.

"Im gonna make you feel so good at Ross's party." she whispered.

"Okay fine. Hands. If Thomas does the dare then we don't do anything. " she said plainly.

"You aren't attracted to her? You have no feelings for her? Other then friendly ones?" she asked crossing her arms.

"Ella. There are worst things then a hot guy taking off your shirt. You're welcome. Both of you." she smiled. This was the first time Autumn was really being a bitch but she did it with such a happy,warm, kind smile that it didnt even come off as bitchy."

Ross looked at him and said "Oh course there is room for everyone that Victoria invites to the party" he said looking at her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Ella blushed a bit when Thomas took off her shirt and she crossed her arms over her chest. She didn't care if she was wearing a bra, it was still embarrassing. "That guy happens to be my best friend so it is pretty bad. How long do I have to stay like this until we can go?"

Victoria looked a Ella and said "I think Thomas here has to Turth and Dare some one when you guys can leave" she said looking at her.

Ross looked at Thomas and said "Why don't you just Dare me so you guys can get out of here" he said looking a Thomas

(Why what happened)

"Oh, I can't wait" Drew said lustfully, continuing to kiss her chest, stomach, arms, face, and neck, and he then turned to see the shirtless Ella. He remembered seeing her like that last night, and he grinned, looking at Thomas. "Ha! I saw her like that first! I win the race! I mean, I also saw her without the bra, but I saw her in the bra between the shirt and skin, so I still win the race. Get wrecked" he said, laughing.

(Nothing. Never mind)

Thomas got angry at Drew when he said that he had won the race and rolled his eyes. "Shut the fuck up Drew! That was not a race and it's a horrible thing for you to say. Truth or dare... Ross?" He asked, not really knowing who he was.

Autumn scoffed at what Drew said and shoved him, putting on her shirt.

"You're an ass." she said tears beginning to form in her eyes. She grabbed her backpack and ran out of the room.

(Oh)

Ross looked at Thomas and said "Dare, I guest"

Victoria looked at Ross and said "I will be right back okay talk to Drew for me please" she ran to Autumn and said "Hey talk to me what happened" she said looking at her

Ross looked at her and gave her a kiss and said "Yea sure" he looked at Drew and said "Dude what the hell happened" he said looking at Drew seriously

"Hey, come on bro...it was technically a race. Okay, maybe not, but still, don't be such a Doucher Mc. Doucherson" Drew said with a laugh. Whenever he got baked, the symptons came back a few hours later. When Autumn pushed her, he was caught off guard. He put his shirt back on and he ran to the door. "Autumn! Hey! Oh come on. I'm sorry, alright? Not my best moment! Fine, you don't have to come back, but stop crying!" He then turned back to the rest. "Yeah, not my golden moment. Let the insults flow"

"He's an ass! I mean he just throws around the fact the he slept with Ella and like everyone... he was so worried about pissing off Thomas that he didn't think about me... I really like him but... I just dont want to be hurt..." she said sobbing a little. She hugged Victoria.

"Im sorry I was being such a drama queen..." she sniffled.

Thomas rolled his eyes and then looked at Ross. "Since I really want revenge then take off Victoria's shirt" Thomas said trying not to laugh and then looked at Ella again and gave her the shirt. "Let's get out of here before something else happens"

"Here's the thing, Thomas, HE will do it very gladly" Drew said with a laugh. He looked forward to seeing Vicky shirtless, but it's not like he hadn't before. Shit gets out in the internet faster than you'd think. And don't ask why Drew was looking for pics of Vicky shirtless, because, well, you already know why, don't you?

"Drew you are the biggest jerk I've ever met and you need to stop it with what happened last night and if you too actually thought about it as a race then I'm going to murder you" Ella said with a sarcastic smile and then put her shirt back on. "Thanks, sorry you had to do that"

Ross looked at Thomas and said "Fine I will do it when she comes back in the room" he said looking at him the. Turned to Drew and said "Dude can we please just calm the shit down a bit I mean now Ella hates you more and Autumn hates you now, you need to stop this" he said looking at him. He also added "And this is what mostly happened when you get high" he said looking at him

Victoria hugged her back and said "I told you about Drew and you didn't listen to me I knew him a little bit longer then you did Autumn and secondly Drew is just like that just take your time okay, maybe you will be his girlfriend soon in the year. But for now can we just all be friends okay Autmm" she said looking at her and added "let's go back in the room and figure this shit out" she said looking at her with a smile.

(Editing Ross's post for Drew)

"I'm sorry, Ella. You too, Tommy Gun. I'm weird when I smoke. I smoked some in between Science and Study, and I think I did a little too much. I know it's no excuse, but I'm sorry, alright? I just enjoy pissing Thomas off. I like how his nostrils flare when he's angry" Drew said with a laugh he couldn't hold in. "I'm sorry" he said, still stifling laughs. "He just has a really funny nose flare-haha!"

"I know... He was just so hot that I had to... Yeah... I would love to be his girlfriend if he would straighten up..." she wiped her tears standing up.

"I dont want to go back... cant I just go cry and listen to Taylor Swift in my bed until the party?" she asks sighing.

(Making another post for Ross)

"Brah, you're right, but I'll fix it somehow, I always do. Just..getting high is so fuckin fun dude. You ever done it? What am I saying, of course you have. Dude I got some good shit in my back pocket, wanna...nah, nah, forget about it" He then had a panic attack. "Aw, shit dude, you're right! You're right! Shit, ass, dick tit FUCK!" He yelled. He grabbed his pack and ran after Autumn and Victoria. When they caught up to Autumn and Vicky he started talking at a thousand miles per hour. "Autumn, Autumn, fall, baby, listen, I'm sorry I know what I did was wrong I know I'm a ass and I know that I completely don't deserve you and that I'm scum and I'm sick and I'm a womanizer but I really really like you maybe even love I don't know but really I just want you to forgive me, that's all I want"

(Edited last post)

Victoria laughed and said "No you can't, and you won't" she also added and said "Why don't you come over my house after school okay and we can have a slept over me,you and Ross since he has nothing better to do if you don't mind" she said looking at her. She then saw Ross coming and said to him "Drew calm down okay, let her breathe a little please, for her" she said looking at her.

(Done)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back