• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Southside College

"Oh no. I don't want to get fat." she said. She was going to go after Victoria but Ross could probably handle it. Besides she didn't know the whole story.

She quietly sang to herself.

"Through the ocean where we'll meet... Ill let the music fill the air... Ill put a flower in your hair." she sang softly.

Victoria came back to the lunch with Ross. When Drew brought up about Dallas, she got emotional. So Victoria went up to Drew and Autumn and said "I am sorry for walking off like that I didn't mean to, but you act like I don't do that same shit you do afterwards when school is over" she said looking at him

Ross just sat down listening tot he while thing.

(There, different new post)

"Gosh. Where should . . . I sit?" I mutter to myself biting my lip at the same time. I was late for lunch, so I sit down at an almost empty table. I peer over at the tables around me which are full. After setting my bag down, I start doodling again. I hope no one comes over.

Drew came back as she was singing. "You're good. Better than I am." Drew said with a plate of Salsburry, some corn, and some jell-o. He put the tray on his table and started chewing. "I think my favorite is Honest by Loveable Rogues. Heard of it?" Drew asked. He decided to sing, so he did so loud and amazingly well. He had a hidden knack for it.

Don't cry, try not to wait up for me tonight

I'm leaving for the future and it's bright

Being swept off my feet like a drifting kite

And I'm regretting all the choices that I make

But I know we can learn from our mistakes

With every single new step that we take

I don't repeat myself I'm not a parrot

You know how I feel and that's apparent

Our final move's to win or lose

And I can't make you choose, it's up to you

And I told you my roots will keep me honest

I'll be a good boy, that I promise

If I said that I won't leave then I'll stay true

And I told you, my roots will keep me honest

If there's a bus home I'll be on it

When I told you I'm not leaving you'll

Believe it when you see I'm back for you

Sit tight I'm up around the world to do my thing

And every word you say I'm listening

And when I wake up it will just be me

I might repeat myself am I a parrot

You know how I feel and that's apparent

Our final move's to win or lose

And I can't make you choose, it's up to you

And I told you my roots will keep me honest

I'll be a good boy, that I promise

If I said that I won't leave then I'll stay true

And I told you, my roots will keep me honest

If there's a bus home I'll be on it

When I told you I'm not leaving you'll

Believe it when you see I'm back for you"

(Want to hear the song?

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=gPPHRwWlGQM)

Drew had really gotten into the song, out of reality, and when he came back, people were staring at him, but in a good way, taking pictures. Victoria, Ross, Autumn, all of them were there, smiling. He just stood and took a bow.

Ross watched him sing and said "Wow looks like you can sing Drew, maybe you should be in one of my music videos one day" he said looking at Drew smiling at him

((Circe or Emily... Hmm... Its a hard choice.))

"Wow.... That was beautiful Drew..." she smiled.

"My favorite song... Im not sure..." she said thinking.

"Drew... you should join Glee club... Im in it! It would be sooo much fun."

"Hey Victoria... Maybe we could all be in one of your music videos... That would be awesome." She smiled her eyes twinkling.

(Nah, in one of Ross's vids.)

"Glee Club? Ah, damn..." Drew said with a laugh. "Maybe I could, Ross, I'm sure it'd be fun" he assured. His phone then buzzed, and he checked Twitter. A video or Drew singing "Ah shit. Who took the fucking video?" Drew yelled. Some kid stepped forward. Drew walked up, took his phone, and deleted the video. He then gave the phone back to the kid and sat back down.

Victoria looked at her and said "Ahh. Yea I didn't even finish writing my song yet" she said looking at her. She looked over atmRoss and said "Can you help me finish the song please" she says looking at him

Ross looked at her and said "Yea sure thing babe" he gave her a kiss on the cheek and smiled at her.

Autumn got ready for the party. She put on this new dress she had gotten for the party.
black-party-dress-tumblr-qVsX.jpg

She got all dolled up and put on her black heels and went to the party, she went to the party a little early to help set up.

"Knock knock. Im here." she said entering.

Two Hours or the Party

Victoria finally got her from shop for new outfits to wear to school and the party tonight. She ran up stairs with her bag that has her dress in it and her white shoes and beings them upstairs. She lays out everything on her bed and runs to grab her towel. She took off all her clothes and puts her hair in a bun so it's not on her skin and walking inside the shower. When she was done washing up she then went to brush her teeth and wash her face. When she dried her face, she went in her room to put on her dress and her white shoes on. She then went to curl her hair up and puts on some light make-up, as in lip gloss and a little eye shadow. Victoria then looked at her minor and said "I look good" she said with a small smile on her face. She the grabed her pruse and phone and went in her car to go to the Party to help Ross out. When she arrived Autumn was there and said "Hey Autumn,you look great tonight." She said to her and added "Do you know it's a little bit early, I was just here to help Ross and stuff like that for the party tonight" she said looking at her with a Smirk on her face.

18844_296214_284503544898273_114415241907105_1371921_7833870_n.jpg
ZBGM272_MAIN_LG.jpg

Ross Lynch

When Ross got home from practice for the show next week. He wanted to just go lay down I'm his bed and sleep. His alarm clock went off and he slammed it to shut off and he looked at the time and said "Shit, the party is tonight" Ross rushed inside the bathroom and went to take a quick shower when he got out the shower he puts on any shirt he can find in the closet to put on and some shoes. Ross downstairs to his basement to go get some stuff for the party tonight. When he heard a knock on the door, he opened it and said "Hey girls, I am glad you came because I need help now" he said looking at the girls with a smile on his face.

Ross-Lynch-2015-crush.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back