• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Southside College

Thomas leaned closer to Ella, hoping it wouldn't be awkward after their kiss and whispered. "This is getting really awkward, maybe we should leave now before this turns into a horrible nightmare?"

Ella smiled at Thomas. "I was hoping you would say that" she whispered and quickly stood up. "Well... That was fun but we should go now, right Thomas?"

She smirked and then took her hand off Drew to take off her crop top. She pulled up from the bottom and tossed her shirt at Drew. She was wearing a pink bra covered with hearts and lace. She had a nice body she was just skinny enough, she had nice hips and a nice rack too.

"Done." she smirked,

"I dont think so guys. Uh.... Thomas, truth or dare?" she said not breaking eye contact with Drew.

"Drew laughed, catching her shirt and putting it on his desk. "You...are a piece of art" Drew said, amazed, and he walked up to Autumn, kissing her neck while she spoke to Thomas, their bodies against eachother's, and Drew loved how warm her bra-covered breasts were against his chest. He held her from the small of her back.

(I am also going to Rp Ross for a few since it's about to be lunch soon)

Ross Lynch

Ten minutes later Ross came about. He walked inside the school campus and he knew that Victoria was in Study hall before lunch. So he was on his way to the study hall to surprise her.

Victoria

She looked and said "Okay how about, since this is getting really like crazy in the library and it might get hot in her soon so"

Ross Lynch

Ross came in the Study hall door to surprise Victoria and once he went inside he he saw Drew of course and some girl and said "Did I miss anything" she said

Looking at them all

Victoria

She turned around and said "Oh hey Babe" she said with a smile looking at him and said "You remember Drew and this is my Bestfriend Autumn. So Like we are playing truth or dare that's why there tops are off and stuff like that.

Ross

He looked and said "Hey Drew and why not we just play because I think this game is kinda fun, I mean why not" he said looking at her

Victoria

She rolled her eyes and said "Fine why not" she sat down seating on Ross's lap and said "Okay looks like Thomas is not going anywhere" she said smiling at him.

(Sorry it was taking so damn long to

Write)

Thomas sighed in relief and was getting up when Autumn asked him to choose truth or dare and groaned. He knew both options meant that something bad was going to happen to him. If he chose truth he would probably tell Ella that he had a crush on her but if he chose dare then it would probably be like that or maybe even worse but he hoped Autumn wouldn't do anything too bad. "Dare"

"Hehe... Thanks baby..." She smiled.

She inhaled and moaned softly as Drew kissed her neck. She giggled and then looked at Thomas.

"Dare huh? okay... I dare you to take off Ella's top... with your teeth." she smirked.

"Oh, my God. Your dares are so awesome" Drew said in between passionate kissings on Autumn's desk. He then put his hands under her thighs and lifted her on to a desk, so that they were now the same height and so they were in a very sexual position. "You're so awesome"

Victoria looked at her and said "This is some lunch period" she said looking at them all.

Ross looked at her and said "Tell me about it" he said looking at her

"What?" Ella screamed after she heard the dare and crossed her arms. "Well... I refuse to do it? Is there a penalty for that or we just walk away?"

She giggled. "Thanks."

"You're better. Now you let me kiss you." she said standing up letting Drew sit on the desk.

"If you dont go through with the dare... We get to post something on your twitter... and you cant delete it or like refuse it... if you do that then we get to embarrass you somehow. " she smirked.

She looked at Ella and said "I would just do the dare then post something I can ruin your career" she said looking at Ella

"What the hell Autumn I trusted you?" Thomas said after hearing the dare and then looked at Ella. "Don't worry I'm not doing that in a thousand years so we're leaving" Thomas said and then groaned when he heard the penalty. "You are terrible and fucked up people, do you realise that most of us are under 21 years old?"

She looked at Thomas and said "This is College okay, and you need to cool down because you acting like she is going to tell you that you have to bang her" she said looking at him

Ross just kept his mouth shut.

"Thomas, quit raging, it's a game. Nothing comes out of this classroom. Quit being a pussy and take that girl's top off like you wish you could have since you met her!" Drew berated, kissing Autumn's upper chest. He took one hand and gently groped one of Autumn's breasts, not too much, but a little. "Am I too forward?" He whispered in question to Autumn.

"Oh calm down. Its fun." she said rolling her eyes,

"No we are not its a joke. So what College is when you experiment and push boundaries. Just do the dare Thomas. I mean its not like you aren't attracted to her. " she said not knowing what the problem was.

"Better?" she said.

"Too forward? Not even a little. She moaned a little and giggled.

(@Zatanna can you go back to the old dare? We had a very awkward lunch planned for Ella and Thomas after the game)

Drew kept groping, and he kissed one of her breasts right below the nipple. "I can't wait until Ross's party" he half said half moaned. "Ross, make sure there's a room open for me and bae here" Drew said to Ross, still kissing her chest. He wanted to have sex with her. Wanted to have sex with her so very bad.

Ella gave the three of them the middle finger and then looked at the angrily. "Hands, no teeth and after this we will never talk about this, you wont post anything about it or try to embarrass us in any way. Just do the fucking dare and let's get out of here Thomas" She said angrily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back