• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Southside College

Drew looks at Victoria and gasps "Y-You're cheating on me?" He said, and he laughs and braces for impact since he knows Victoria is probably going to hit him like she ALWAYS does. He always made jokes about that stuff, and though they were funny, he got hit for em.

She lookes at Drew and says "No I will never cheat on you" she said laughing at him an then slaps the back of his head saying "Really don't act like a stupido right now" she said looking at him

"Wow, your Spanish is rough. You mean Estupido. And I'm not even from the Dominican Republic" Drew said, sticking out his tongue at Vicky. (Zatanna, you need to truth/dare someone)

(I know how to spell it but my phone keeps on correcting it, So I just gave up)

She lookes at him and say "Shut up" se rolled her eyes and him and started to laugh and say "you know I can't stay mad at you forever Drew" she gave him a little hug and sat back down

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh, I know" he said, and he hugged her tightly when she hugged him, and kissed her on the cheek. (Sorry for the shortness, dunno what's getting into me)

"Dare. Dares are always waaaay funner" he replied with poor English. He smiled and waited for Autumn to reveal her no-doubt school inappropriate dare.

She smiles and went back to her seat. She was going though her social media and saw something that was posted 2 minutes ago and it was a picture up of Autumn and Drew and looked up and looked at them and said "I think you guys should see what the Paparazzi on social media about you guys" she said to them. She then read that caption that says "Is this Drew's girlfriend or is that his fuck buddy???"

"Good question" Drew said taking her phone in his hands. "Probably fuck buddy" He looked up and saw Autumn's face. He laughed "I'm just messing with you." He then gave Victoria her phone and he took his out, logging on to Twitter and responding to the photo. "Neither, we're just friends right now. Sure, we kissed, but 1, it was a Dare, & two, I kiss all kinds of girls and don't go out w/ them, like Ella Burton. Yeah, thts right, Ella Burton and I did all kinds of lip-action. But my point is, we're not dating, and she's not my fuck buddy, right now, we're friends. Maybe we'll become something later, but atm, friends"

She looked at the phone and saw his comment and laughed and said "It funny how you said right now, and how you guys are still friends" she sid looking at him

(Im back omg sorry. My dad was screaming at my mom and my brother and i was damage control im back.)

Autumn opened Twitter and responded too.

"Boyfriend? Maybe(;"

She smiled and looked up.

"I dare you to.... take off your shirt for the rest of the game." she smirked.

(I know how you feel)

Victoria laughed and said "I would love to see this" she smiled and started to laugh and has a little smirk on her face.

"We're in class! And of course you would, Vicky. Alright, alright" Drew put both hands on the hem of his shirt and pulled it over himself slowly and very attractively. He immediately got the attention of everyone in the class. "Hey, it was a dare" he said as a excuse. Drew was very muscular and his abs were perfectly chiseled.

"Damn." she bit her bottom lip and put her hand on his abs.

"I-its your turn Drew..." she blushed staring at his abs. She moved her finger down his abs and down his happy trail to his pants and squealed a little.

"Oh god." she said.

Drew was immediately turned on by Autumn's reaction. Then, class ended, but the entire group stayed. The teacher left. "Autumn, truth or dare?" Drew said, and he hoped she would pick dare. If she did, he had all kinds of things in mind. Oh, man, this was about to get crazy and intense, he thought.

She looked at Autumn and say "Don't pick Dare" she said looking at her and added "I warned you that's all I have to say" she said looking at her

She was ready to pick dare right then. She didn't move her finger from the bottom of his happy trail.

Then she heard Victoria.

"Hmmm? Why?" she said looking at her. She really wanted to pick dare...

She looked at her and said "You know what pick dare I want to see what happens, and what he is going to say" she said smiling at her.

She bit her bottom lip and looked back at Drew.

"Dare." she said licking her lips.

She would sleep with Drew right there... She was so attracted to him...

"Take either your pants or your shirt off" Drew said, smiling, and he felt goosebumps from Autumn touching him arising on his skin. He knew Autumn could feel them, too, and it made them both full of lust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back