• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Southside College

"Yeah you're the best but you should still ask me to help when things like these with Drew happen. " Ella said with a smile and then chuckled when Drew uninvited him to a party she didn't even know about. "Think of something better Drew, we're not going anyways" she said and nodded when Autumn invited them to play truth or dare. "If I have to try out for the cheer leading team then we're going to play" she whispered to Thomas and followed Autumn to the study classroom.

Thomas smiled at Autumn when she said she would dare him to kiss Ella and was about to agree but Ella agreeded for him first so he sat down next to the others trying not to smile .

Drew whispered to Autumn. "I call every girl I've been involved with Baby. I even call Vicky baby sometimes. Don't worry about it, like I said, right now, you're my girl." He than sat down next to Vicky and Autumn and said "Fall, since you made the game, go ahead and start"

"Mhm. Okay Drew." she said with a slight attitude.

"Okay.... Thomas. Truth or Dare?" she said with a small smirk.

(Wait how is this gonna work? The two post rule with truth or dare? )

(When one person asks the other a truth or dare and then the asked person responds, then anyone can post, but not before then. And after a question is answered, or the dare is dared, the questionee gives someone else a question)

Thomas pretended to think about it for a while even thought Autumn knew the answer. "Dare I guess... " he said looking down.

Victoria laughed and said "Okay let's at then" she said looking at them all.

(Sorry for the small post my phone is at 5% let me charge it up and I will still be on while it is charging)

Ella's eyes widened when she heard the dare and sighed. "Its all fun and games until you get included in the dare, let's get this over with" she said, knowing Thomas wouldn't probably make the first move. She got closer to him and pressed her lips against his.

Drew was about to say something, jealous, but he bit his tounge. He had agreed to the T&D, there was nothing he could do about it. When they kissed, he was mad on the inside but cool on the outside. He knew there was nothing he could do. He and Ella weren't even dating! But after last night, after what she did with him, he couldn't believe that she didn't like him.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thanks." she smiled at Victoria.

She flashed Drew a bitchy look for the whole baby comment and then left her grudge right there.

"With tongue Ella. I know you can do it."

(This is when I admit I can't write kissing scenes so @KurtH6355 can you write it? Since you already wrote one in this rp)

Thomas Depp

Thomas couldn't believe it. His mind equaled blown. He had fantasized about this every night since 5th Grade, but he never thought it would happen. It was like he thought it would be, just like, 10x better. He felt himself wanting more, but he restrained himself immediately, and he thought about pulling her closer, but he feared rejection. He just kept kissing her, her Childhood Love, waiting for her to end it. For the first time in his life he wished he was like Drew. Wished he had his confidence, his looks, his kissing talent, his romantic instinct. Drew got Ella to kiss him and do God knows what, and he only knew her for a year, but Thomas was only now kissing her and he had known her since Elemntry. (No problem)

(Editing to make Drew look good)

She looked at her and said "Yea nice one" she said with a smirk on her face wondering who thomas would pick to dare.

(Thanks for saving me)

Unfortunately, the kiss ended and Thomas was back in the real world. "Truth or dare.... Autumn" He said with a smile and then mouthed "Thank you".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back