• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Southside College

Russel was, like in everyclass so far, doodling. Incredibley bored, and rather lonely, he waited, and drew aweful pictures. Seriously, some of these pictures looked like a cow had drawn it. He eventually got so bored, he tried doing his work, but soon fell asleep

She looks at Drew and says "Well you should of said that 6 months ago" she said looking at Drew with a smirk on her face

(Sorry, notifications wouldn't work. Again.)

"Probably should have. I'll still get to you at some point I'm sure, especially if it is true that Ross has picked up another hooch to time with" Drew said with a laugh. (Imma go to bed. Night, guys)

"Well you were the one who began talking about condoms so it's your fault that we're talking about this" Ella said with a giggle and then continued reading the textbook.

"Yea we'll keep on trying. How about this" she said looking at him and added "At the party tomorrow, I am going to ask him about his little bitch of his and see what happens" she said with a little smirk on her face looking at Drew

(I forgot to post yesterday)

Autumn walked out of the office and walked a little bit before she saw Drew and Victoria.

"Hey guys!" she smiled running over to them.

"What's up?" she smiled warmly looking at Drew and blushing a little.

(Let's wait until @KurtH6355 come on)

She then saw Autumn walk in and said "Hey,nothing much just talking to Drew about the party tomorrow" she said smiling at and added "would you like to seat next to us and join the conversation. She said to her with a smile on her face and showing her where to seat at.

"Hey Fall" Drew said with a smile "Yeah, take a seat" Drew confirmed, patting one that was next to him. The teacher began to scold her for being late, but Drew flipped her off and said "Shut the fuck up, the only reason you're here is because you're decent at Science but couldn't get any other job." The teacher shut up after that.

Victoria began to laugh and say "She is just a science teacher, so has no life" she said smiling at Drew and then turned to Autmn and said "So are you coming to the party tomorrow, please tell me that your going" she said with a smile

Autumn rolled her eyes at Drew and sat next to him.

"The party? I mean sure. I've got nothing else to do." she smiled at Victoria.

"Mrs.[Last name] Im sorry about them... Please keep teaching, you're so smart." she smiled at the teacher as she started to teach again.

"Who's all gonna be there?" she asked scribbling some notes down.

She looked at Autumn and said "Mostly the whole school" she said with a smile on her face. She then was copying the notes that was on the board

Drew laughed as they began taking notes. "Jack Daniels, Mary Jane, me, Vicky, Ross, and a bunch of other kids" Drew answered after Vicky, Jack Daniels being alcohol and Mary Jane being Marijuana. He didn't bother taking notes, since he never really did. He had a good memory.

(Back!)

I felt like a robot. School was just a simple thing I could calculate, and be done with. Walking down corridors to class after class was really easy too. No one would talk or do anything with her which seperated her from others. It was strange. She plunked down on her chair and began another boring class.

She looked at him and said "Yea what he said" she said smile at her and added "Oh remember tryouts is tomorrow after school for Ella and the other wannabe cheerleaders" she said looking at her.

"I had this friend named Circe... she was from Russia. Girl could handle her liquor... she was into all of it... she was basically Drew in girl form."

She smiled.

"But yeah.... Ill be there." she said writing notes.

"Okay.... I wonder why Ellas joining... I think maybe for Thomas..."

She looked at Autmn and said "Probably, it doesn't matter anyways we only need like 2 or 3 more cheerleaders, so it's good that other want to join" she said looking at her

"Circe sounds like my kinda girl. Is she hot?" Drew asked Autumn when she mentioned Circe, her friend from Russia. When Autumn mentioned Ella, he said "Or maybe because she wants me to see her in that sexy outfit" he said, laughing.

(Hey @Madoka, you may want to choose between 1st or 3rd person)

"I said she was you in girl form... " she winked.

"Maybe ill invite her... but maybe not... I want you all to myself." she said playfully.

She scoffed at Drew smiling, shoving him a little. "Shut up."

Victoria laughed even more and said "Okay you guys are so funny" she was still taking notes for the class so her parents think that she actually does work in school.

"Hey, maybe it's true" Drew said with a laugh. "But don't worry. Right now I'm hooked on you. Hey, Vicky, you think Ross can come to the movie tonight? We can do a double date, you and Ross, me and Fall. I mean Autumn" He asked Vicky.

She looked at him and said "Yea he is in town, for his last concert for the end of the tour" she said looking at him

(New rule for this RP Sesh - wait for the other two to post before you do again. Okay? So if I post, I have to wait for you two, and so on)

She smiled and blushed when Drew said he was hooked.

"We're going to the movies? Is this your way of asking me out?" she said playfully with a wink.

"Ill finally get to meet Ross... This will be so much fun." she said.

You better keep your guard up Autumn... Make sure Drew doesn't hump and dump you. The little voice inside her head said.

"Yeah, I mean, I figured you'd want to tag along. You seem like a nice girl, so I'd be honored. You know what, everything's on me, for all of us. We can go tonight, if it doesn't mess with your guys's schedule. And we can go to the party together if you wanna, Autumn. Get high, drunk, and maybe do some fooling around" Drew winked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back