• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Southside College

"Fine, but you don't have to be so negative. Like I said, you could have fun and being a cheerleader kind of gives you instant access to all the cool parties we're not invited to" Thomas replied with a small grin and began reading the textbook.

She looked at Drew and said "You have been on social media" she said looking at him and added "Yea they really think that, so I just have to get over it" she said looking at him

(I was eating Dinner)

"You think it's true, that he is? He'd be the stupidest guy ever if he was. I mean, he's blonde, so it makes sense. But I don't understand why he'd do that to you. You're funny, beautiful, I'm sure you're good in bed..." He said with a laugh. He opened his textbook to make it seem like he was doing the assignment. He doubted the teacher would give a shit, but he did so just in case.

"When did you start caring about going to parties with popular people? We missed every single party in high school and now you want to make me popular so we can go to parties? You even said that the only things that happened were people getting drunk and high which is only fun for a couple of hours until you wake up with the worst hangover ever." Ella said and opened the textbook.

"Well people here treat us like shit because we're nerds and they get the cool things because they're popular. Besides, how many people from the nerd group have you seen getting beaten up? And going to parties now can make up to missing everything in high school" Thomas said with a smile.

"Thanks, I mean I know I am great at all the things you said, but me I dated lots of guys, and slept with some guys, but like me and Ross knew each other for 2 years so, if he wants to do that shit then I haut break up with him. It's. It a big deal" she said looking at him

"Definitely. I'll beat the crap out of him personally. No one fucks with my friends. Especially you" he said, smiling. He loved her eyes. So green, so beautiful. He caught himself before he began to stare, but it was easy. She was a Angel. Drew remembered when he had first saw her,Victoria was the ring girl for his Championship fight at WFA as a Special Guest. Drew and a guy named Randy had went at it, and Drew choked him out and he's help Championship for a few moths now.

"Fine, I'll play along and try to be more like them but only if you do the same. And by that I mean not becoming a nervous wreck after someone flirts with you, when was the last time you had a girlfriend?" Ella asked with a small smile on her face.

She laughed and said "Your so sweet, but I am still going to his party to get drunk and high tomorrow" She said smiling at him

"Haha. And probably bone him? And maybe a few other guy's in the process?" He asked with a laugh. One of the guys that Drew is with says "Sign me up!" And another asks "You down for a threesome?"

"Sounds easy enough and for your information I've had girlfriends before, I dated a girl for a year when I was 15" Thomas said proudly and then chuckled. "Yeah I know it's pathetic but it wasn't a bad relationship"

She looked at him and said "I already bone him thank you very much, and secondly I am not going to get that High or Drunk to bone you" she said looking at him with a smile

"Oh, come on, you know you want to. I almost got you to mess around that one night at Nick's when we all got together for weed. Almost." Drew said with a laugh. "I always have a condom in a pocket" he said with a wink.

"Well it cant be as pathetic as my love life. I dated a guy for two years and found out he had been cheating on me since the day we began our relationship when I caught them doing it in my birthday" Ella said and chuckled. "I broke his arm that night, it was fun."

Thomas laughed. "Why am I not surprised? And please don't go into details about what you caught them doing because I still have the mind of a five year old when it comes to that, thank you very much"

She looked at him and said "Yea almost and that night you was hoping that I would get in you pants Drew" she said laughing at him

Ella giggled and smiled at Thomas. "Believe me, I really don't want to talk about that kind of thing with my friends and I'm as naive as you are so welcome to the club!" She said with a big smile and sighed. "No wonder everyone calls us nerds"

"Yeah, even I know that a lot of guys here carry condoms in their pockets just in case they get lucky. We're like babies compared to them but can we please change the subject? This is just weird" Thomas replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back