• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Southside College

Autumn blushed a little and smiled looking at Drew and fiddled with her necklace.

See he's not so bad of a guy....

She snapped out of it when Victoria told her it was time to go and stood up, going back to cheer.

Victoria laughed and when walked over to the girls and said "You guys are doing great, but not perfect, make those flips sharp please" she says looking at the girls

Autumn kept up then finally nailed the flip. She felt accomplished. She was happy she didn't suck... She wasn't very smart but she was good at cheerleading,singing, and she had some street smarts too.

Jackson took Drew coming up to him wearily. He couldn't quite tell if he was just trying to improve his image with the girls or if it was a genuine approach. Jackson shook his hand anyway though and nodded towards him, smiling a bit. "Yeah, I feel you man. I'm almost out of here, so you don't have to worry about me too much longer anyway." He chuckled. "You need to help your buddies find hobbies or something, though bro. Haha!"

She saw Autumn's flip and she said "Nice going Autum" she said with a smile. Victoria then wanted to talk to Autumn about something so she called her over saying "Autumn come over for a second, Ladies keep on practice we only have 3 days left before the game ladies" she said looking at them

Autumn accepted the praise and went over to talk to Victoria.

"Hey! Whats up?" she asked fixing her high pony.

She looked at her with a smile and was taking her pony tail out and was trying to fix it up and said "Well my and the team had made a vote for the next Co-Captain of the Cheerleading Team and we all picked you because you can do everything just like me, and maybe Drew can watch you more" she says looking at her with a smile

"Ella you just made the worst mistake in your entire life" Thomas said and chuckled. "I dare you to come with me and agree with everything I say and you can't say it is a dare" He said with a mischievous smile and grabbed her hand and took her to where the other cheerleaders were talking. "Victoria are you still accepting new cheerleaders because I believe my good friend Ella would be a perfect cheerleader. "

Drew took the hand shake with a smile. "You're right. Definitely." Drew then looked over at Autumn. "What do you think of her?" He asked. He then saw Ella when they walked up to Vicky, and he had a few thoughts about last night. He cleared his head and listened for JJ's response.

She then turned to Thomas and looked at him with her arms crossed, when he brings up Ella wanted to be a cheerleader, she looks at her and says "Yea we need 1 more since one dropped out, how about me and Autumn gives you a tryout tomorrow after school, but for now you can get follow us for now Ella" she says looking at her with a little smirk on her face"

She gasped and hugged Victoria.

"Thank you SO much. This is so exciting."

She smiled at Ella and Thomas as they came up. She winked at Thomas and mouthed "Make your move."

"You little bastard I'm going to kill you after this and steal your Mortal Kombat X" Ella thought as she gave Victoria a fake smile and tried to not strangle Thomas. "Yay! I'm so excited!" She said, faking her enthusiasm.

She looked at Autumn and said "Yea congrats" she then looked at Ella and said "I am glad that your happy about it" she said when she turned around and told the ladies "Girls make sure your legs are straight when you a re doing your flips, thank you" she said looking at them

"Wow you'll get to follow them! You must be so happy!" Thomas said and then rolled his eyes when Autumn mouthed "make your move". " After school" he whispered to her and then smiled at Ella again. "You should remember to keep your legs straight while doing flips Ella"

Jackson followed Drew's gaze to the girl he met earlier. Autumn. Just before he spoke, a new girl he hadn't met arrived to the group. Along with Thomas. Eying them all side by side, Jackson agreed internally that they were all actually pretty cute. He didn't dwell on it too long though, he didn't think they'd even consider going for a senior who was only here for his athletic ability. Nothing was going on up top for him.

Jackson looked back to Drew and released his hand, "Autumn? I don't know much about her. None of those girls really except for Victoria. Autumn is definitely a cute one though, she's got that going for her." Jackson looked back to the new arrival, "Do you know who that is?"

"Ella. I had a fling with her last night. You may have heard about the photo of me and her holding hands at Hartfield's? Those Paparazzi. A man died and their focused on a strange couple? Fucking ridiculous" Drew explained.

Jackson scrunched his brow. "That is strange actually... do you know that it was specifically the paparazzi took that picture? Maybe someone jealous might have sent it in to cause drama?"

She looked at the ladies and said "That's a warp guys, go change or shower, then come back outside so we can have a meeting" she said looking at the team. Victoria sat down on the beaches and was on her phone. She notice that Drew and JJ was talking about something as always. She just looked back at him phone and went though her social media saying that "Will Ross ever come back to Victoria anytime or does he have another?" When she saw that she turned off her phone and waits for the team

"Hm. Good thinking. The pic was posted by Anonymous, so that could be it. I just assumed since the Paparazzi are always using Anonymous when they post on any kind of SM" Drew said. He thought. Autumn? No...Vicky? Maybe, but not likely. Thomas? Bingo. He'd interrogate him later, he decided.

"Ella... you dont seem like the type to cheer.... But you in the uniform will just kill all the guys. I mean all the guys already like you but you in a skirt? Everyone will like you." she giggled.

Then she pulled her hair out of the high pony and shook it like she was in a movie or something.

"Well Im gonna hit the showers." she smiled going to get showered.

Jackson nodded, "Yeahhh social media does allow for people to just be pussies nowadays. Hiding behind the internet as anyone." After the girls left, Jackson slung his backpack onto his shoulder. "So have you heard of anything going on tonight, or?"

Victoria then puts her phone down and went in the locker room to go shower. When she was down she changed back in to the outfit that she had on in the morning and with her hair wet. She ties her hair into a Hogh ponytail like always and went to fix her make up and left the locker room and went to seat down at the beaches waiting for Autumn

Ella giggled and nodded as Autumn walked away and slapped Thomas's arm and gave him an angry look. "Are you fucking serious? I'm going to kill you after I get my things" Ella said and walked towards the girl's locker room to get her things.

Drew Torres

"Nah, man, but I hear Ross Lynch is hosting a party sometime in the near future. I'm sure there will be lots of Weed, Alchohol, Bad Intentions, and and maybe one or two rapes going on that night. Parties are bad shit sometimes, but their so fun though." Drew explained. (When exactly is the party, @Amanda Cromwell?)

JJ

"Alright, man, peace" he said, pounding with Drew and then walking off. He intended to skip until the end of the day. He had had enough.

(Editing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back