• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Southside College

She looked at Drew and hits his head and says "Shut up" she said with a laughing tone at then end and added "So what did ou and tommy talk about" she says laughing

She rolled her eyes, smiling at Drew.

"No im not in Tommys pants... were friends. Just kinda talkin... He likes this girl and I was helping him get her." she smiled.

"We have cheerleading now?" she asked Victoria tilting her head a little bit.

She looks at her and says "Yea I believe so, we have to practice our new routine for the cheerleaders" she said looking at her with a smile

"Ah!" Drew said when Vicky hit him, and he fixed his hair, laughing. He looked to Victoria when Autumn asked her a question. Drew loved Vicky in Cheerleader mode. She was awesome in that mode. Beautiful and graceful and beautiful and...graceful....And...He found himself babbling to himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah I talked to her for a while during math class she's great" Ella said with a smile and entered gym class. "So if this class turns out like yesterday do you want to say the typical "my head hurts" excuse to go to the infirmary or do you want to go ninja mode and sneak out?"

"Okay... Ready to go?" she asks grabbing her bag and standing up.

She noticed Drew staring at Victoria and sighed a little.

"Bye Drew." she said a little hurt, she didn't like being someones second choice.

She looks at Autumn and says "Yea dahh". She explains to Autumn about how the routine with the girls would look like. She then turned around to Drew and asks "When is your next game going to be, so

I can see how much time I have left" she says looking at him

"3 days from now, the 25th." Drew said, following Victoria and Autumn out of the class towards Gym. "I'm in your class, the gym. The cheers and the regular class practice side by side. Today we're all playing basketball, so the cheerleaders just dance, practice, and look pretty, which I'm sure you're both pretty good at" Drew said with a smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks a Drew and says "Your a very lucky guy today Drew" she says with a smile. Once they reached the Gym she puts her bag in the girls locker room and walks and seats on the seats in the gym waiting for the other girls including Autumn. She then goes on her phone and see what music she think would be good for the routine

"Yes I am" Drew replied. Drew then went towards the Guy's locker room. He switches quick, throwing on a Jersey and some shorts, and he leaned against the wall near the door waiting for the others to get ready before they went out.

(following Victoria and Autumn out of the class towards Drew? whut m8)

"Some better than others. Huh Drew?" she said sharply.

That was Salty... Shit. We aren't dating I have no right to be such a bitch.

"Uh... You can do more than just play football? Wow you're so talented, you must have to fight the girls off with a stick." she teased smiling at him.

"Bye Drew." she said going to the locker room, putting her shit down and coming out to stretch.

"Ninja mode obviously but I think this class wont be as bad as yesterday and if we have to fight and we have to pair up with professional fighters they might go easy on us after what happened yesterday" Thomas said with a smile and entered the boy's locker room to put down his things.

When Autumn came out the locker room, she puts down her phone and begins to stretch. Half of the team was already here and it is enough people to do the routine to. Victoria was mostly stretching out her legs and arms the most

"Only if we're lucky" Ella replied and then went to the girl's locker room and put down her bag and then walked out to wait for instructions.

After becoming satisfied with his workout, now being more relaxed than he was, Jackson decided to come back inside to shower off. After doing so, he changed back into his regular school clothes and informed the athletic instructor about his workout. He excused him from having to play basketball. Jackson was pretty thankful for this considering he was terrible anyway and decided to just hang out in the gym and people watch until class was over. Jackson waved to Thomas and Ella as he passed them, giving a slight smile and found a seat in the gym on one of the bleachers.

Russel also went to his next class, which was gym because I didn't actually remember to make a schedule for him and I'm tired of being left out. He put on his gym clothes and walked in, everything still sore. Quite a bit of it was black and blue actually, but he seemed not to mind

The entire lockeroom of guys burst out into the Gym. The Football players outsprinted the other guys, specifically Drew, who ran the pack, and they won the race to the Basketball Racks. They got the best ball there, and they immediately went to the best hoop. They divided into teams of 5, and they began playing. Drew sunk first shot, a 3-P swish, and this caused all kinds of whoops in cheers from the girls.

Zatanna said:
(Oh shit. My post didn't make sense after yours. want me to edit?)
If you want

She looked at the cheerleading team and say "Girls don't get distracted from the cute boys okay or if even one of your boyfriend's are over there. If you want to do your best you must do the shit over and over again do You guys understand" when they all said yes, they keep on doing the routine over and over again until they doing right

Trying to sneak a look at Drew, then noticed JJ.

"Hey JJ!" she yelled.

"Since you aren't playing basketball with the guys wanna cheer with us ladies?" she yelled playfully.

Then she started cheering, she was doing a good job, not missing a single step.

Russel's run to the basketballs was more of a limp. When he got there, he got a ball that was partially deflatted. He just tossed it aside and leaned on the wall, watching everyone else. He rolled his eyes when Drew got his basket. "And If it was I who had made that, not a shit would be given..." he muttered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back