• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Southside College

"Haha thanks. Im Autumn. You're Thomas right? I saw you earlier... I remember because you're really cute." She said then hearing Drew.

"Ill be back." she said to Thomas standing up and going to sit on Drew's desk.

"My name is Autumn not fall." she giggled.

Jackson stood outside of his next class, leaning on the door frame. Students filed in and he seriously debated skipping. He was still worked up over Drew being a jackass. Going to the track to run sprints was an easy way for him to relieve stress. He nodded to himself, agreeing internally that the best thing to do right now was to go run. Jackson pushed himself up, giving one last glance to the group already in the room and made his way to the track outside.

Mark didn't care that he was late or that he had missed math, the only thing that mattered was finding his friends to see how they were and to see if they weren't mad at him for leaving when Dallas died. He entered history class and sat down with Drew and his other friends. "Hey" he said awkwardly.

(I'll wait until you decide between Thomas and Drew to post for Ella)

"Oh, same thing." Drew said with a smile, leaning on his elbows so that they touched her thigh. "Hey, you're really pretty. Why don't you sit over here? I hear Tommy likes Ella anyway. That, and, well, I'm Drew" he said in unserious vanity. He laughed to make sure Autumn knew he wasn't actually being that pompous.

Victoria realized that she didn't have gym until the next period. She felt a little dumb she she walked in to History and said "Wow I need to remember that dumb ass schedule" she had no where else to seat so she asked Drew and said to him "Can I seat here since there is no really other seats, around" she said looking at him. She saw that Autumn had to

Pick between them she then said she "Okay where ever Autumn choose that seat I take the other" she said looking at them all

"He likes Ella...?" She was a little hurt but shook it off quickly.

"He seems nice... How about you and I go to lunch instead?" she smiled still blushing touching your shoulder.

"Oh here Drew, Victoria will keep you company. Ill see you at lunch." she winked at him and smiled at Victoria going back to sit next to Thomas.

"Sorry. Where were we?" she said to Thomas kindly.

Ella closed her locker and walked to history class and sat down next to Thomas. "Hello human, did I miss anything? I was busy planning the attack to earth" Ella giggled.

(Touching his. Third Person. :P )

"I was about to ask you the same thing, baby. Hey, Vicky. Tell you what" Drew said, and he raised his hand. He asked the teacher weather it was okay that Autumn sat on Drew's Desk. The teacher said he really didn't care. "Seat's open" he told Vicky with a smile. "Autumn, if you want, you can take my chair. Or go back to flirting with Tommy Gun" Drew said. He was very good with nicknames.

She looked at Drew and said "Your so kind, in like the rest of these motherfuckers in here. But you know that's what happens when people hate you for no god damn reason, well maybe they have a reason. But I don't care" she said smiling at him

Drew laughed. "So much hate. I've never hated anyone in my life" Drew said sarcastically and with feigned innocence as he looked at split knuckles from the fight with Russell from last night. This brought back memories of Dallas. He quickly shook the thoughts away. He'd drive himself insane with those thoughts. Then again, he'd probably drive himself insane by killing Russel. He started doubting that decision.

Thomas laughed. "Well Miss Alien it's turns out you were right about the secret admirer. Is telekinesis one of your new superpowers or are you just really smart?" Thomas asked with a smile.

(Im so awful with tenses. Like if I dont graduate its because of tenses.)

"Im gonna sit with Thomas. He seems nice. But during lunch im all yours." she winked at Drew and turned back around.

She waited for Thomas to turn back around so they could chat. Maybe he did like her...

She looked at Drew and says "Looks like you have a date for lunch" she said laughing at him and added "Looks like the old Drew is coming back" she says looking at him

"Well human if my analysis is correct then my telekinesis should be working perfectly" Ella said and chuckled. "Alright I'm gonna stop right there before I loose my mind"

"Hey Thomas... Are you any good at History...?" she asked looking at the book.

"If you want to help me, Id love it. I dont get any of this..." she sighed.

"Oh, even if I was in a retirement home I'd be getting all the girls. All the old ones. I'd have a cane and be like 'Hey girl, you wanna check out my cane? It's solid, made of wood' nd they'd be like 'What!?!?!' Cause they def, and I'd be like 'Bitch please." After this there was silence, then the two burst out laughing at Drew's ridiculous predictions.

Thomas laughed at Ella's comment about loosing her mind and was about to reply "you already lost it" but heard the same girl who had called him cute talk to him again and turned around to face her. "Sure! Were are you confused?" Thomas asked politely.

She looks at him and Laughes and said "Sometimes I can't take you at all, your to funny" she said looking at him with a small smirk on her face.

"So... uh..." she blushed.

"So like... why did the white people kill all the Indians if they were going to dinner...?" she asked scratching her head.

"Im sorry... Im just like... a stupid blonde..." she sighed.

"Maybe im beyond help... thanks though." she said biting her lip softy then looking at his eyes.

"Don't worry I was lost at first too" Thomas lied hoping it would make her feel better. "They killed the native Americans for many reasons, to steal their resources, conquer, steal their land... e.t.c."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back