• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Southside College

"Then why are they having dinner... Haha... thank you Thomas... Sorry for calling you cute earlier... I dint realize Ella was your girlfriend." She blushed.

"Im so embarrassed..." she said looking down then back up at Thomas. He really was cute, but Ella.

"Haha, that's me." Drew said with a smile. "What I said this morning I meant. You look amazing today. Maybe I should ask Ross to give me some Singing Lessons, serenade you" Drew said semi-seriously. He was actually a pretty good singer, but he kept it on the down low.

On his way down to the track, Jackson had a moment of realization. He wasn't really dressed for the occasion. Groaning, he turned back around and went to the indoor gym to grab some spare clothes he leaves in the locker there. He leaves his backpack out after changing and made his way back out to the track. There was a light rain building outside, but it wouldn't be too much of an issue for him.

His tattoo covered arms glistened from the accumulated water combining with his sweat. Pushing out his frustration with each step was actually helping him get a faster time. Self-timing was a pain in the ass, but it appeared he had cut off a couple seconds at least from his 400m run time. It wasn't his main event, but it was still progress.

Thomas tilted his head to the side until he understood what she meant. "I'm sorry were you talking about thanksgiving?" He asked and then shook his head quickly. "What? No! Ella's just a friend"

"Haha yeah..." she said. "That was so stupid... Just ignore me trying to be smart..." she rolled her eyes at herself.

"I know you like her... Its kinda obvious... Shes really pretty." she smiles.

"What do you like the most about her?" she said smiling softly. She was thinking she would become his friend first.

She laughed and said "I should ask him when he gets off tour two days after, and he is throwing a party when he comes back and everyone is invited so yea" she said looking at Drew

"No... Ella's just a really good friend..." Thomas said and then turned around to make sure Ella was distracted and then looked at Autumn taking a few steps away from Ella so she couldn't hear him. "Is it really that obvious? And I guess I like everything about her but there's nothing I can do though, I think she has a boyfriend"

"Ooh. Me and my buddies will crash the party with lots of weed, alcohol, and bad intentions. Sound like a plan?" Drew said. He never seemed to never lose his sense of humor.

(History is going on. Autumn is flirting with Thomas, and Drew is flirting with Victoria. Teacher is giving 0 fucks.)

(True what is up with these teachers)

Victoria smiled and said "Hell yea, that's sounds like a good ass plan right there" she says looking at him with a big smile on her face

"Yeah it is..." she whispered.

"You think? Want me to ask for you?" She looked at Ella.

"I totally would." she said smirking, looking back at Drew smiling at him.

(Im not flirting im being nice.)

Drew was focused on Vicky, but he saw Autumn look at him from the corner of his eye and he winked over at her. He then looked to Vicky. "Sweet. How is Ross, by the way?"

Russel yawned. He hadn't been really paying attention to what was going on. He began doodling pictures of Stalin, Lennin, and Gorbachov. He made them doing stupid things. They looked aweful, but recognizable, mostly bevause he put their names over their heads.

(I don't think the teachers care if the students learn or not considering they're in a reality show)

"Well crap I guess I have to be careful now." Thomas said a bit ashamed and then looked at Ella and smiled. "Please don't ask her, she was a bit angry when I asked her if she was dating Drew" Thomas whispered. "But thanks for the offer"

She looked at him and said "Ross is good and all and you know he is always busy so I don't get to talk to him all the time, but when tour isOver he said he wants to drive me to school and pick me up stuff like that" she said looking at him.

(True True)

"Such a nice guy" he said. "Props to him for picking you up. I know guys who would kill for a kiss on the cheek" Drew said completely seriously. Victoria was the #1 girl at School, Drew was the #1 guy.

(That would explain alot)

She looked at him and said "Trust me I know a lot of people in this damn school who would even try even thoughs hep see me on Magazines and concerts" she said looking at him

"Shes got you and Drew?" she said a little shocked then snapped back into it.

"Its different through girl talk. Look. If you like her then go for it. You're super cute. You can do it." she smiled at him.

"I think class is almost over but go for it." she said smiling.

(Mandy, mind clarifying what exactly came out of Vicky's face in that last one?)

(You wanna see emotional Zaneeta? Pg. 13)

"Well she doesn't technically have me since I just have a small crush on her but I don't know what Drew thinks about her, you can ask her if you want but I'm not involved" Thomas replied with a smile and nodded. "Sure, let's go" Thomas said and began walking towards Ella's desk. "This class is almost over, do you want to go to hell- I mean gym class now?" He asked.

Ella looked up and smiled at Thomas. "Don't worry if it comes close to being like yesterday's class we'll make our epic escape" she said with a smile and packed her things. "So what were you doing during class? I was a bit distracted so if there was a fire I wouldn't notice"

(Oh god why ,_,)

"Good luck." she whispered to Thomas then went and sat on Drew's desk.

"What are you two talking about over here?" she smiled looking Drew up and down and biting her bottom lip then she smiled at Victoria.

"Oh, nothing, just her boyfriend. Basic flirting 101" Drew said, smiling at Autumn. "How was the talk with Tommy? You in his pants yet?" Drew asked with a light laugh.

"Good luck? I'm not going to try anything!" Thomas thought when Autumn whispered to him and then smiled at Ella nervously. "I spoke to Autumn, she's pretty nice" He said as they walked to gym class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back