• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Southside College

Jackson sat up to rest his elbows on his knees as he responded to Autumn calling out to him, tell him to come cheer. "Naw, I can't do that! Everyone in the gym would be too distracted to do anything productive!" He grinned afterward, standing up to walk a bit closer to the group of cheerleaders so he wouldn't have to yell.

(Okay)

When Victoria was watching the team they looked tired so she said to them "You guys have 10 minutes to take a break, and that break starts now" when they all sat down the boys was still playing basketball. Victoria went on her Snapchat and took a selfie and her caption was "At Cheerleading Practice" and she posted it and then she went to listen to music and stretches her legs and arms again.

Autumn smiles as Victoria calls a break. She walks over to JJ and sits next to him.

"Hey. How are you?" she asked watching Drew. Damn he was fine. She bit her bottom lip a little getting lost looking at him then snaps back.

"Hmm? What?"

Victoria walks over to JJ and Autumn and says "Hey guys what going on, and I see you looking at him since practice started Autumn" she said seat right next to her.

Ella sat down in the bench and rubbed her eyes. She was a disaster in any sport and the hangover was not helping at all. She looked at the cheerleaders practice for a while and then continued to look at the ones playing basketball after it got boring. (Now you know where she is).

"Looking at who? What? I dont know who you're talking about Victoria. You're crazy." she said blushing, embarrassed.

"Im not even staring... I just really like basketball." she said crossing her arms somewhat defensively.

Standing still as Autumn closed the gap between them, she sat on the floor next to him. Jackson tilted his head slightly as he found this odd of her. Shrugging the thought off, he listened to her ask how he was doing just to ask him 'What?' as if he actually had enough time to respond to her. He raised an eyebrow at Autumn and crouched to get closer to her. He followed her eyes before responding. "Uhh...I didn't say nothin'." Seeing Drew playing basketball, Jackson assumed she was busy gawking. "I have the inkling feelin' that you got some kind of crush of somethin'? On Drew of all people? Why's that?"

@Zatanna

Drew saw Autumn looking at him and it encourage him as he dunked a Allay-Oop from Mark. He saw Ella as he hung from the hoop and the made eye contact. He smiled, and then let himself drop and they continued Basketball. (Imma take a hour nap. You guys can pause or whatever but don't control Drew. I'll be back.)

"What? I do not. I just like Basketball." she said pouting.

"Hes cute... I like cute... Hes just my type... I dunno."

(Okay... So we all break for an hour?)

"Will you guys just stop with the first degree... I think Drews really hot and Id like to date him... but I doubt that will happen... Im like a 2 and hes like a 10." she says sighing a little.

Victoria looks at her and says "Autumn, I understand what you mean but like, I don't think that he cares what you are I mean, I think he likes you I don't know, just going by what I hear" she says lol owing at her

Thomas looked around the gym for Ella as his team played basketball, they didn't care if he left since he was a horrible basketball player and all he did during the games was walk around until it ended. He quickly approached Ella and sat down next to her. "Do you want to play truth or dare while we wait for class to end?" Thomas asked, he thought the game was dumb but it was a good way to kill time.

Drew asked the Gym Teacher to go get a drink but instead he went over to JJ, Autumn, and Victoria. He walked up to JJ. "Hey. Look, man, we got off on the wrong foot back there in Math. Now I'm not going to apologize for taking care of what I had to take care of, but I want to tell you that you're right, I am a cockhead, but I am for a reason that I don't want to explain. I just want peace with you. What do you say, man?" Drew explained and asked, putting a hand of peace out to him. Drew had no ulterior motives, no secret plan. Drew respected and liked JJ, and even though he knew he could destroy him if he needed to, he knew JJ was dangerous, and he wanted someone like that as a friend, not a enemy.

Ella chuckled and and smiled at Thomas "If it murders the time fast enough to prevent my death then why not?" She said joyfully. "Since I'm such a good friend I'll let you give me the first dare"

While Drew was explaining to JJ, she realized that break time was over and yelled to the girl "Get back in your spots and do the routine again" she says looking at them, she then turned to Autumn and says "Let's get back to practice, we can talk to Drew during lunch okay?" She says looking at Autumn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back