• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Southside College

Autumn took a shower and went to her locker, she had a battery powered blow dryer. She dried her hair then put on her shorts and a crop top. She walked out to Victoria.

"Hey... whats next? Lunch? Im starving."

(Oh my god.We think my grandma is having a heart attack. I have to go Im sorry. I might be on later. Bye)

She looked at Autumn and said "I hope so, are you going out to lunch because I was going to go somewhere were their is good food" She says looking at her

(Oh my gosh. May God bless her soul, Zatanna. Take as long as you need.)

(And js, the schedule says that they'd have Science, Study, then Lunch.)

(Yeah. We need to wait for Zatanna before lunch, though, because of the lunch date)

Drew took a quick shower and changed into his shirt and jeans, grabbed his backpack, and went into the hall, meeting up with Victoria. He wondered where Autumn was. "Hey, Vicky" he said.

(Sorry for the short post)

She saw Drew coming up to her and said "Hey what's going on", she picks up her bag and her phone and have him a smirk on her face.

(No problem)

"Nothing much, ya know. I bet I got all the girls riled up didn't I? Including you I bet" he said with a laugh, walking towards Science. He absolutely hated the class, hated the Teacher, Ms. Young, but the fact that he had Study and Lunch to look forward to made up for it.

She looked at him and laughed and said "I know you did to the girls, why do you think I was yelling at them to get shit right" she said looking at him and walking her way to Science

"Totally worth it" Thomas said as Ella walked away and he walked to the Boy's locker room to get his bag and then made his way to science class and sat down in the front and waited for Ella.

She looked at him with a small laugh and said "Well, Ella wants to join the cheerleading team, onceI heard that I was laughing in the inside so hard" she said looking at him

Ella made her way to science class thinking about what Thomas had done. She didn't have to worry about the auditions since she was extremely clumsy so she wouldn't enter the team but she was still mad at the traitor. She sat down next to Thomas in science class and gave him an angry look. "I hope you're happy"

"Haha. I bet she'd look pretty hot in the outfit. Almost as good as you" he flirted. He clenched his jaw, this being his telltale for flirting.

(RP nations keeps updating the style)

"Thanks, I always look cute in that outfit, I think Ella would to if she makes the team" she says looking at him

"I'm sure. Hey, wanna go to a movie tonight? As...friends?" Drew asked, smiling. (I know right? But I love the new style. It's really cool)

(Hell Yeah)

She looked at him with a smile and says "Yea why not, it's not like I going to do homework after school or something" she said smiling at him

"Haha. Sweet. I heard the new movie [insert Movie Name Here That Thomas & Ella Are Going To See] is good, we can go and see that. I'll pick you up at [insert Time When Thomas Is Picking Ella Up]

"It might be fun, you can make new friends, gain popularity and like Autumn said, you would look great in a cheer leading outfit so yes I think I'm happy for helping you. Not to mention joining a physical activity might help you when you have to act in a action film" Thomas said confidentiality.

"I hate skirts and I don't care about popularity and don't get too excited because if I can't dance I can't cheer." Ella said, crossing her arms and lifted an eyebrow when he mentioned acting. "You're right but I won't make the team so let's not think about it"

"Alright, it's a date." Drew said with a laugh, and they went to Science. The teacher told them to read something from the texbook, which no one really did. Drew and Victoria sat together. "So, I hear the rumors. You think Ross would cheat you?" He asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back