• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Southside College

Jackson stood slowly and handed the paper he didn't draw on, along with the pencil he borrowed back to Russel. Walking up to Drew, Jackson addressed him. "Who do you really think you are?" Jackson was starting to get a little heated. "Just because you have this little entourage following you around, thinking you're some kind of bully god, doesn't make you one."

"Fuck you, man. I'm not gonna take shit from you. You got your own business and I got my own, I suggest we stay out of eachother's way. I don't want to fight you. You're a good guy and I respect you, JJ, but you need to know when it's a good time to speak and when it's not. When I'm taking care of something with someone, it ain't. You had no reason to start talking, to start telling me off, and I don't appreciate that shit. Your sticking your nose in my affairs, and I intend to let you off Scot free, unless you want to do something about it" Drew said to JJ. 
(I'll edit. Sorry Darth)

Jackson laughed at Drew's bravery. "The only reason I'm even saying something is because you seriously have no reason to even act the way you are! You keep coming up trying to fight all the nerdy kids around because you know they are no challenge to you. Especially when you have these little fuckers ready to help you if you start losing." He said, motioning towards them again. "You're a fuckin' freshman, dude. This is college, NOT high school Just because you're the captain of the football team and you've taken some lessons in fighting doesn't mean shit! I might not be very book smart, but if you're running around challenging everyone just so you can get your ass put in your place, then by all means... Let's fight. One on one."

"You stupid mothafucka! I deliberately AVOIDED fighting, dumb ass! You fucking stupid? And now you're asking to fight a proffesional mixed martial artist? You got a death wish, bitch?" Drew yelled. This caused people to come into the room, both football players and random people who wanted to see a fight. "I don't want to fight you, JJ!" Drew yelled. Even though Drew was a Freshman and JJ was a Senior, Drew was both stronger and faster than JJ, the only advantages JJ having we're reach and height, JJ was half a inch taller. (Drew's job and way of fame is a Proffesional MMA Fighter for the WAR)

(Edited)

(Edited again)

(Not sure but I think their just waiting)

(We've lost Amanda Zelorm and Zatanna. I suggest we finish the JJ-Drew Scene then the Ella-Drew Scene and call it a night)

Jackson shook his head at Drew, "Damn right, you don't want to fight me." He then stepped off, pushing past Drew and his additional freshmen friends, ignoring the people booing, and headed to his next class. Something he was more than late for.

Drew threw a hand out and grabbed Jackson. "Watch your ass" he said, and then he let JJ leave. Drew then jumped up on a desk and pulled Ella by the hand closer to him, wording "leave" to everyone else. "What's up, Ella?" He asked, even though he knew what this was about.

"Listen you know I'm here to convince you to not kill Russel, I know you probably feel that Dallas' death is his fault but trust me it's not and killing him will make you just like the cops who killed Dallas" Ella said seriously.

"I am just like them, just killing for a different reason and a different victim. That, and no badge. Or uniform, or taser. But when it both comes down to it, me and the cops are the same in that aspect. This is what Dallas would want. He asked me countless of times if I would avenge him when he was murdered, if, and I always promised yes. I'm not about to break that promise" Drew said matter-of-factly.

Ella took a deep breath and crossed her arms. "Don't you get it? You were the one who scheduled the fight not Russel! You wouldn't break any promises if you killed someone innocent!" She snapped.

"He caused me to schedule the fight. If he just minded his own fucking Business, Dallas would be here" Drew said. "I've made up my mind, Ella, quit wasting breath" he said. He was starting to get angry. "Russel killed Dallas, so I'mma kill Russel"

"Well if you think I'm going to let you commit a crime and kill someone else then you're terribly wrong. Yesterday you said that you would've murdered me if you hadn't saved me so this is the same thing. Please just tell me what I have to do to convince you to leave him alone" Ella said starting to get a bit nervous.

"Nothing Ella. The only thing you can do is go to the police. Are you going to do that, Ella?" Drew asked. He then got up and left the room, heading for history class which was down the hall' (Goodnight)

(Going to Six Flags tomarrow, you can play for me =P)

I look at everyone around me and yawn tiredly. Class is boring. I pull my bag and drag it to the next class, and examine everyone realizing they're all mad. I sit down again, and adjust my jacket. Then I put my headphones in a just close my eyes and sit back again. After awhile class starts, and I put my gym clothes on and just yawn again. Everything is so boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
I toss my pretty blonde hair and smiled at incoming people. She scanned the area for anyone she knew. She made friends with all these seniors last year, and now that they graduated she didn't really have anyone to talk too. She wondered about the year, would she date anybody? Probably, she loved to date people. She loved love, if it was long or short term.

(Hey everyone!)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Okay makes more sense)

Victoria had her cheerleading outfit on for the next period. She then bumped in to Autumn and said "Oh hey sorry, for bumping it to you" she did looking at her as she puts her Light brown hair in a Ponytail she looks at her and says "So how was your day so far" she says smiling at her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back