• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Southside College

"Sorry I don't know anything, people here tend to classify me as a nerd so I usually learn things when they happened months ago. Sorry I can't I'm going to work with Thomas during lunch but thanks" Ella said politely.

Jackson chuckled visibly at Victoria's sassy response. "So...what? You like it so you can just sit there and look at it? Are you willing to at least help me with mine since you won't be doing yours?" Jackson leaned back a bit as he was trying to get comfortable in his turned position in his seat. Jackson then scrunches his eyebrows as she cuts him off to yell at a conversation happening farther forward in the class. Jackson mumbled, "Ok...or not." and turned back to face the front in his seat. He slowly began doodling on his paper since the teacher wasn't teaching anything right now.

"You dont seem like a nerd... Oh okay. Its cool." She then turned around.

"JJ you're a senior. Cant you do you're own work?"

"Hey... JJ you're popular... Whats going on in the school?" she twisted her hair.

She looked at him and said "Oh my

God ask the kid next to you I don't even know how to do this shit at all" she said looking at him

(In case it passed unnoticed, Drew threatened Russel's life while talking to a friend. Ella, Thomas, Autumn, and Russel all heard this)

"Sorry Ella but you'll have to think of something else, if you pay for everything then I'm going to feel guilty" Thomas replied with a smile and looked down when Ella told Drew that she didn't want to talk about last night in public. Now he really didn't want to know anything about that.

"Look after the movie we'll go to a candy shop and get bags full of candy and you'll pay for that if it makes you feel any better" Ella replied with a grin and crossed her arms when she heard what Drew said and took out her phone and sent him a text. Not really wanting to talk with him in front of Thomas who was still annoyed by Drew's comment. "Please don't fight Russel again" she wrote and sent the text.

Russel had heard the threat on his life. However, he felt safe knowing that he had picked up the Model 84 beta today. The model 84 Beta defends the chest, stomach, shoulders, upper arms, and groin. It was heavy as fuck, but would be worth it. But really, what gave him the most ease was they weren't killing him for no reason, but for retribition, a concept he understood all to well.

The girl, Autumn, turned around apparently overhearing him begging for help. "Yes. I am a senior." He laughed at how pitiful that sounded. "Let's just say...school work isn't really my thing." He gave her a weak smile and shrugged a bit. "Ah...popular is a very loosely given term. I'm not very much into gossip. I don't know why anyone would be, really."

Jackson then returned to doodling on his borrowed paper.

Drew took out his phone, seeing the text. "Russel has it coming. He is the reason why Dallas is dead. I can't let him go" Drew texted seriously. "I just can't."

Ella took a deep breath when she read the text and frowned. "Don't kill me for saying this but with the logic you're implying then you're guilty too but the truth is that none of you pulled the trigger"

Drew almost laughed at the texts."You're right, but don't worry, plenty of triggers will be pulled eventually. I'm gonna kill him, Ella" He sent back. He decided he'd go talk to Russ. "Hey, man, how's your nose?" Drew said in mocking friendliness. His crew surrounded his desk.

(Edited)

Ella's eyes widened when she saw the text and turned off her phone. "Thomas you go to gym class without me ok? I have to talk with someone else before"

Ella said nervously. Drew was talking about murdering someone else and that was a very fragile subject. She decided to wait for him to finish talking to Russel to have a word with him after class.

Jackson's eyes narrowed as he watched Drew approach the kid in front of him now. Still with his little gang behind him. Jackson spoke up a bit, motioning towards the three behind Drew. "Hey, why don't ya'll go sit down? Let Drew wear his big boy pants for once without ya'll standin' there with your hands in his pockets..."

"Shut up, JJ" Drew snapped. "We're on the same team. If you're not with us, then at the least turn a blind eye"

(I think Zelorm went AFK. If he doesn't respond in five minutes, we can go ahead and say class ended and move to history, therefore breaking interaction)

She laughed and said "Well this was some class" she said looking at everyone else. She then was wondering what was going on because well she has nothing better to do right now so why not.

"RING RING"

Class ended and Drew went back to his desk, grabbed his stuff, and wrote something on a piece of paper. He then got caught in a conversation with a friend before leaving.

When the bell ring she had the next class which was History she believes so while she was walking her way to Class she was talking to one of her friends that were in the same class. She of the cheerleaders joined her and was talking about practice.

Ella grabbed her things when the bell rang and walked behind Drew and cleared her throat "Drew can I talk to you for a moment please?" She asked feeling a bit nervous. "How am I supposed to convince him to not commit murder?" she thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back