• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Southside College

She looked at Autumn and Drew said "Yea okay, are we up for lunch later because, I would love to go with my best friends to lunch" she said looking at them both

"Thank you Drew. Id love to go to the movies with you." She smiled.

"Yes, ill go to the party with you..." She blushed and smirked.

"We'll see how far you get..." she giggles.

"Id like to go to Lunch with you guys. That sounds great." She says writing some more notes.

Drew laughed, and a friend whispered something in his ear. "I know where that Russel kid lives. We can take him out TONIGHT." "Nah, man, I got plans" Drew replied with a laugh. "But we'll do it in a few days" he assured, and he turned back to Autumn and Vicky.

Victoria smiled and said "Yea can't wait" she said looking at both of her friends. One of her friends from the team came up to her and said "Do you really think that Ella is going to make the team" Victoria looked at her and said "let's just wait and see" she then looked back at her friends

She smiled thinking about what would happen tonight.

If I make him wait for sex... then he might get bored and move on.... I guess I know what ill do.

She popped back into real life.

"So, Autumn, have any past experiences with guys? You're not a virgin, are you?" He asked with a laugh. He sincerely doubted that she was, but he was just trying to make small talk.

Thomas packed his books when class ended and smiled at Ella. "I would be sad to leave you since we only have two periods together and then we have different classes but you can hang out with your cheerleader friends!" He said and laughed.

Victoria looked at him and said "Really Drew, out all the things you think of, you bring up that" she said smiling at him

Ella rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out. "You are the worst friend in the world but I'll have my revenge someday so you better watch out. " she said with a smile and picked up her things.

"Uh.. Yeah... I have... A Virgin? No no... I was in a 4 year relationship with Colton Haynes... 2 years with Zac Effron and Dave Franco. So.. no I've done some things." she giggled.

"I've been told I'm great." she winked at Drew and stood up grabbing her purse.

(Next is Study, which everyone has)

"Oooh. I can't wait to find out" Drew said, and he grabbed his backpack and Drew, Victoria, and Autumn walked towards Study Hall. Their group met up with Ella and Thomas. "Hey, people. Thomas, you still mad at me for getting with your Ella last night?" Drew asked Thomas.

Thomas gulped nervously and began shaking a little bit. "Oh n-no! What am I going to do against the angry Ella who played that physicotic serial killer in that movie!" He said playfully and then rolled his eyes when Drew spoke to him. "She's not my Ella and she can do whatever she wants, I would only be mad of you hurt her in any way but since I promised her to be polite with you and your friends I won't say anything about what I think about that"

She was walking with Drew and Autumn to Study Hall. When they stopped Drew was talking to Thomas, so she was waiting for Drew to finish there conversation with him.

"Hurt her in any way?" Drew asked, stepping in front of Thomas and stopping him. "You think I would ever hurt a woman? You really think I'm like that?" Drew asked him menacingly. Once again a circle was formed around Thomas, but Drew hoped it wouldn't end the same way it had yesterday.

She grabs Drew's shoulder and said "Hey don't start anything okay, let's just leave it alone, you promised me nothing dumb" she said whispering in his ear.

"I hope not" Thomas said coldly and smiled when the circle was formed around him. "Let him fight his own fights, the circle is unnecessary and stupid so please step back and let us go to class"

"Hey guys... I have an idea... In study hall... How about instead of studying in study hall... we play a game of truth or dare. We can all bond and its not like we were gonna study... How about it?"

Once Drew stepped in front of Thomas. She placed her hand on Drew's chest standing between him and Thomas.

"Can we not do this right now? Please Drew.... For me?" she said looking into his eyes.

Ella entered the circle around Thomas and grabbed his hand. "C'mon let's get out of here before you gain any new bruises." She said calmly and began pulling him away from the circle but the others around her stopped her. "Thank you for defending me every time, your very brave"

"Guys, move on" Drew said, talking to everyone in the Vicinity other than Thomas. "Look, man, I want peace as much as you do, I don't want to fight as much as you don't, but I can't have you thinking of me like that. Then we'll just stay enemies" he explained to Thomas. Drew's entourage moved on, but Victoria and Autumn remained. When Ella tried to pull Thomas out of the circle, she was stopped. "Ella, get out of the circle. I'm pretty sure he won't make a fight. Will you, Tommy Gun?" Drew asked him after Ella got involved.

(Lemme edit)

(Edited)

She looks at Autumn and says "Yea Deal like I am going to study in study hall today, plus we get to know each other more"

She said looking at them both

"Then we should probably avoid each other as much as possible and maybe there won't be any other encounters like these" Thomas said and then smiled Ella. "Well I guess I'm a knight in shiny armor" he said playfully

"I know. Sounds like a plan." She says to Victoria.

"Drew. Come on." she grabbed his arm.

"Lets go play truth or dare." she said pushing Drew to start walking.

"Sounds like a plan, Thomas. And that includes not going to Ross's Party. I'm going, so you're not. Ella, baby, you can come, but not you." He said, and he let Autumn drag him to Study.

Victoria laughed and said "Wow it's funny how You won't let him come but Ella comes but you know she is going to bring him right" she said looking at her

"Baby? So Ella's your baby?" she crossed her arms and walked over to Ella and Thomas.

"Ella. Thomas. How about you come play truth or dare with us." She said smiling at them.

"Ill dare you to kiss Ella." she whispered in Thomas ear.

"Come sit with us." she smiled sitting down on the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back