• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Southside College

(I am)

(It'd be hilarious if Thomas told Autumn to kiss Drew, or if someone told Drew to kiss Vicky. It'd be more like a "Kiss" game. xD )

(Sorry but I have to go for while, you control Thomas while I'm gone)

(Fine but this post will be super short and then I'll have to leave)

Thomas thought about the dare for a while and then smiled at Autumn. "Just... hug or kiss Drew"

Drew Torres

"Gladly" Drew said, and he turned to Autumn, putting a hand on her neck, the other on her waist, and putting his forehead against her's. "I'm guessing you vote kiss?" He asked, their lips brushing together and he smiled charmingly And flirtatiously

After the dare she looks at Drew and says "I think she is just going to kiss You instead of Huging you Drew" she says looking at him

"You bet." she smirked kissing him, using a little tongue, getting into the kiss. She moved her hands down to his lips. She had been waiting for a while for this kiss. Drew was an excellent kisser, and she was too. Ross's party was going to be great if she got to kiss Drew again.

Drew kissed Autumn passionately, and he couldn't help himself when she teased him with her tounge. He edged the tip of his into her mouth, massaging her tounge gingerly, and he kissed her with his mouth slightly open so that he could breath. It lasted a good while, but he soon separated from her, still holding her neck and waist. "That was...awesome" he said, looking into her eyes.

(Fuck that tiny shit :P I go all out in romantic scenes)

(Oh, there you go, you made it more awesome)

Victoria had a smile smirk on her face and said "While someone is having a little fun" she said smiling at Autumn. Her phone started to vibrate and it was Ross. Since after study hall there was Lunch, Ross asked if he can come with her to lunch. So she looked up and said "Can Ross come with us to Lunch today, If mean if you guys don't mine" she soar looking at them

"Yeah that was..." she licked her lips and giggled.

"I don't mind...." she said a little distracted from the kiss.

"So its my turn again?" she asked smiling at the group.

"Yeah" Drew confirmed. He was still mesmerized by the kiss. Is was amazing, way better than he thought it would have been. Not that he was doubting Autumn.

"And sure, let lover-boy tag along" Drew told Vicky.

(Dat shortness doe. Sorry, didn't know much else to do.

She looked at him and said "Hey" she paused and said "Never Mine". She then turned to Ella and said "My boyfriend is Ross Lynch, Thats who Ross is." She said looking at her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back