Soul Eater - Next Generation

Layla looks at him curiously. "I didnt say I was a witch. But I guess you figured that out with my potions." Layla shrugs it off. "I actually dont have a partner yet." Layla frowns. "I was supposed to find one today but I havent ran into anyone. Well, besides you."

Chris' arrow was bounced off of the pressure from there soul resonance

"Damn I guess i'll have to approach them" On the way he passed another weapon/meister team

"Hey you with the black and white sword;Wanna spar?' Chris smirked

((Ronkaime did you just walk up to Leo and Layla? (Oh poo I just realized I have two characters named Layla. BEEP BEEP. Going with her nickname, Spirit!))

"Oh no your potions didn't give you away, it was the scent of your soul. That's how I ran into you." Leo scratched the back of his head until he got an idea. Death did say that I needed a partner or something and she seems nice enough. "What if we became partners until you find someone else."

Spirit looks at him up and down, evaluating him. "Well there is only one way to find out if we're a good match. Lets go find someone to duel." Spirit/Layla smiles.

Leo grins as his tail moves with anticipation. "I should warn you I'm what you think I am but we will win the fight." He likes the idea of beating one of the many idiots in this school. What Death doesn't know wont hurt him. "So do you have anyone in mind for our little duel?"

Last edited by a moderator:
two soul piercing eyes watched the fights, as he placed the blade on his neck. ''hehe I always did enjoy a good show'' helm soon wobbeled slowly wanting to fight, but I shook my head ''not....yet we are still awaiting the time to slaughter...although....we could have abit of fun;; the old man leaped down the battle between leo and shizuo. ''having fun boys''

He turned away from Shizuo to glare at the man that interrupted them. I don't think that I've seen him before. "Who are you," he growled out.

Shizuo looks at the older male and snickers. "Hey Haruhi... it's that old guy from earlier.." Haruhi giggled. "Yea... it is him.." Shizuo and Haruhi laugh alittle.

hehe'' He roars out and points. ''ya know...I never did get blood...so now....LETS ROCK!!'' I bring my blade to the side and charge, even I was old my speed was ridiculous as I swing my blade side to side trying to cut one of them. ''eheh...I bet I know what your think whats his spiritual pressure like.....wanna see'' He smiled wider.

Lilith turned her head as she heard people fighting again. When she heard the loud voice of a male, she realized that it was the guy from before. She an up the stairs again to see him fighting a new pair of students. She itched to get in there and help them, but without a meister, she was useless. She leaned against a pillar and waited till there was a moment in which she could be of some help.

Spirit looked at Leo. "Do you know these guys?" She has her hands on her stunned potion waiting to throw it if needed.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

"You idiot" Kaliou punched Hikaru into the ground. " I said we couldn't to that yet! We barely even hit him." Kaliou started to walk back to where the house was leaving Hikaru on the ground. Hikaru started to cry. He would always get punished by Kaliou if he ever used him wrong. by the time Kaliou got home Hikaru stopped crying. Hikaru wiped away the tears and he now has a giant bruise on the side of his face now. He got up and started to walk back to the academy.

Shizuo looks at the older male and rolls his eyes. Haruhi giggles a bit. Shizuo just stood still waiting for the blade to strike him. "Shizuo... shouldn't we move?" Haruhi asked silently. "No..." He mumbled back. "Shizuo! If you don't move, you'll get cut." Haruhi yelled. "I don't care..." Shizuo smirks. "But Shizuo!" Haruhi yelled. "Haruhi... Stop talking..." Shizuo sighed.

"Who the hell are you can't you see I was finally about to fight him?"

Chris shoots an arrow at the old man

"Stay out of my way old man!"

"Chris I sense a large amount of evil dripping from this man"

"I know stay alert ash"

the arrow hit the old man and I just glare. ''how many times...I...cant...be..HURT!!!'' He stomps towards Christ with great speed trying to grab his head. ''EHEHEHE COME ON ALL OF YOU FIGHT ME!!'' He exclaims louder and bursts out laughing. ''crimson is just extactic''

(This weapon and meister pair have special abilities that are able to hurt pure evil beings like the old man is it to early to use it or be defeated or just like wound him?)

(okie doke)

"Oh no you can be hurt"

Chris draws 4 arrows this time and fires them all at once exploding on contact with the man

"There's no way he survived that tuh" Chris smirked

the arrows where stabbed but soon started to shatter. ''this is sad now...only my blade...can harm me'' He smiled wider, and he soon charges towards the arrow boy and threw the blade like a javelin. as it goes through the bushes as I accidently missed. ''w-what...uh oh!!''

"hmph we'll withdraw for now and Isuggest you two do too" He motions towards the boy wit hthe black and white sword

"Ash let's go transform now"

"Okay"

Ash reverts back to his human form and catches up with Chris the duo walking away

Chris suddenly stops in his tracks

"I will be back for you old man and mark my words I will kill you' He turned around and looked at the old man with a death glare he meant business

"Gwah Chris is so cool I love him"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back