Soul Eater - Next Generation

Ahri rolled her eyes and sat back in her seat. "Leo, what are your weapon forms?" She asked leaning over and laughed. "Funny, I insisted on being your meister with out knowing this."

Leo grinned, "My weapon form for my meister is a sword with a tiger pelt hilt and a tiger curled around it. The blade is silver with lack stripes. Thanks to my magic you will be able to manipulate the air into a weapon. I'm pretty awesome right?"

Ahri smiled wide, kinda creepily. "We will be awesome." She flipped her hair. "Since I can resonate my soul easily with people, our resonance is going to be-" She jumped to stand on her chair. "FREAKIN AWESOME." She was standing with her foot up on the desk and fists on her hips. (captain whatever pose)

Leo chuckled and picked Ahri up to set her back in her chair. "Of course we will but I don't like the look that Stein is giving me so maybe you should calm down a little?"

She blushed; no one had ever picked her up before. She rolled her eyes as she was set back into her chair and gave a pouty face. "Fine." She spat and crossed her arms.

(kay guys... any ideas on what should happen next?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back