• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: Bad Witch Rising (Characters)

Well, for one Stein is already much older than the main characters, so a child of them whouldnt really be far-fetched

I don't think he's that much older. I mean, last chapter of the manga he knocked someone up so XD. And I figured since the prologue said "decades passed" it would be maybe about 4 or 5 decades, so they wouldn't have a direct relationship with the canons, except maybe for a child of Kid because they live for way too long XD. This is the kind of stuff we need to ask first XD 

Would you possibly be interested in being Ares' meister? If you'd rather DarkStar, then that's chill. Your character will be fun to put up with in any way XD 

I thought i was i was just confirming some details i might of missed some i added to the bio here but of course got to add more

I don't think he's that much older. I mean, last chapter of the manga he knocked someone up so XD. And I figured since the prologue said "decades passed" it would be maybe about 4 or 5 decades, so they wouldn't have a direct relationship with the canons, except maybe for a child of Kid because they live for way too long XD. This is the kind of stuff we need to ask first XD 

Ok so~I spoke to the owner about it and it was accepted. 

@AllTheFangirlThings @Mori-Jin I'm kinda torn. I think I'm gonna wait a bit and see if its cool with you two?, cuz @Phayne 's character also has my attention but I'll probably make my decision tomorrow since its kinda late on my end here and I just wanted to get this out.

At this point, I think Jin has everyone's attention. (I mean I don't blame you XD The character is great)

Ok so~I spoke to the owner about it and it was accepted. 

Ah ok. I was just confused a bit. Thanks for clearing that up. OFF TO CHANGE SOME BIOS!

Last edited by a moderator:
never really liked black star found him to be bloody annoying i liked the sisters they were bad ass i like the bond they share with kid

I thought i was i was just confirming some details i might of missed some i added to the bio here but of course got to add more

Ares is most likely not going to choose a meister right away. I was seeing if anyone would be interested so we could determine which were more compatible with him. Don't worry, you aren't out of the running. Nobody is. 

Ares is most likely not going to choose a meister right away. I was seeing if anyone would be interested so we could determine which were more compatible with him. Don't worry, you aren't out of the running. Nobody is. 

I see no love for zenith so far lol anyways if you read the pm my details are on the last page

@Lazarus i know this may seem like a duh question but does a like from you mean i'm in? Also i haven't put his powers because i'm not sure who i'll be teamed with. I'm considering stuff like attacking through a portal regrow or and regeneration of course limits some for of protection from soul or draining attack again with in reason and and happy to work on the draw backs.

The irony with Jin..  Tallest guy transforming into the smallest weapon and also the way I've written him was to be sort of like 'the last kid picked in gym class'  sort of thing..  :3

Ill see if I can finish Cain tonight.  

>.< 

Having second thoughts on Cain. I have a slightly psycho character from another RP that died. Might transfer him here, however I cant think of an original idea as a weapon for him >.<. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back