• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: Bad Witch Rising (Characters)

Well, 

The three weapon types i've narrowed it down to are: A sword, A spear or a Gun. Nothing special tbh. But part of me wants to go for something unorthodox again >.<

Cane Sword is something I considered. Jin already makes chains and cause he can also become a large claw.. my gauntlet idea I had would be too similar. 

edit

I think we have a winner.

GloomGlaive.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, 

The three weapon types i've narrowed it down to are: A sword, A spear or a Gun. Nothing special tbh. But part of me wants to go for something unorthodox again >.<

i'm working on a Staff/fail/shift that can be used a web of chains

i'm working on a Staff/fail/shift that can be used a web of chains

Yeah, I've seen Zenith. Really like the Bo-Staff weapon as an idea.. can have so much fun with that.  My first character can make a web of shadow chains o3o

Yeah. Rui's, character Mina. Unless there are alternative plans for partnerships.

Alright, just thought I'd say this now but I have created a teacher. Won't be posting him here till the RP actually is set up and I can then post him up in the character forum, but I just thought it'd be a good idea to inform everyone.

(continue later)

9628340edbdd4aebd16ab29aabb9c41f.jpg

Name:

Role:

student

Soul Shape:  

Aura Color:

Black with the mix of Green 

Species:

Weapon

From 1:  

dark_skeleton_sai_set.jpg

Form 2:   

Buy-Handmade-Japanese-Samurai-Functional-Sword-Katana-Folded-Steel-Blade-Skull-Tsuba-For-Sale-b9.jpg

Form 3:  

efa4709b8e52ff0b63375e0984f106ad.jpg

Type Of Weapon:

Sai, katana,bat'leth's

Powers - 

Soul Resonance: 

(TBD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back