• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: Bad Witch Rising (Characters)

@Rui

:P

I can see Jin being manipulated XD

@AllTheFangirlThings

Oh, he'd still get angry/crazy depending on the situation. He is just more collected and reserved about most things. In terms of Background, he probably would have been bullied  and ridiculed for being perceived as a useless weapon, so if anything he is withholding his own emotions as well as trying not to make it harder to find a meister by being a jerk. 

I had another weapon idea. Basically the transformation would be into a Water Pistol.. Yes.. A water pistol. The water would be fired with enough pressure essentially turning it into a bullet. It would have 'holy' properties as well or acidic properties. :3

Pffft she wouldn't manipulate him. She's a good partner. Just a bit crazy at times.  It's why she needs a level headed partner like Jin XD 

@Rui

:P

I can see Jin being manipulated XD

@AllTheFangirlThings

Oh, he'd still get angry/crazy depending on the situation. He is just more collected and reserved about most things. In terms of Background, he probably would have been bullied  and ridiculed for being perceived as a useless weapon, so if anything he is withholding his own emotions as well as trying not to make it harder to find a meister by being a jerk. 

I had another weapon idea. Basically the transformation would be into a Water Pistol.. Yes.. A water pistol. The water would be fired with enough pressure essentially turning it into a bullet. It would have 'holy' properties as well or acidic properties. :3

Pffft she wouldn't manipulate him. She's a good partner. Just a bit crazy at times.  It's why she needs a level headed partner like Jin XD 

hm, we need two more weapons if we want everyone to get a weapon. (of which I'd expect we do since this is, well, soul eater XD)

@Rui Nice to see you here to. 

Anyway, I'm planning on joining sometime soon, maybe this weekend if time permits, but I gotta say as I've been reading through characters I do really like @Phayne It's really well done honestly. Not gonna lie I kinda want my character (when done) to team up with yours unless the GM is deciding partners. 

@The Regal Rper

Thank's. :)  Let's see what DeadIsTheNewAlive decides. 

@AllTheFangirlThings

I think this part in Jin's personality info sums it up nicely. :P

"Not one to anger quickly, Jin has the patience to rival anyone. It is no surprise that he has on more then one instance found himself becoming the peacemaker within an argument; this has led to him getting a good fist to the face every time he has tried to barge in and diffuse a brawl"

f60e8a78c12fd9a3e5acceb6f4269786.jpg

Name:

Damein T. Rein

Role:

Student

Soul Shape:

requiem_of_souls_by_gvalkyrie.png

Aura Color: 

Gold/Yellow/Silver

Personality:

"What's the point in getting overwhelmed? Come on, let's get some cake."

Damien is a very calm, cool, collected, and strong willed guy. He likes to have fun, and likes to make friends. He has a very light hearted and care fitting personality, jumpy and parkour like. He loves to make friends, and loves to trust people. He's easily trusting, and easily trusted. And very adaptable. He can fit practically anywhere, at any time, and at any place. But when he's on his edge, and is pushed past, his madness overflows.

Species:

Weapon

Type Of Weapon:

Bracelet - 

NMY1MDU_mk.jpg

Damiens Weapon form, a silver chain connected by a silver and gold encrusted cross, has to do with the creation, enhancement, manipulation, and formation of light and light forces. This gives the Meistar a large variety of weapons and forms created through this said bracelet. From making a bow out of light that shoots arrows, to making small cubes of light that shoot forward with incredible speed, to making armor of light around the users physical being, the only limitation seems to be the users imagination, and the amount of spiritual pressure the weapon and Meister can produce.

Abilities:

(Weapon Abilities)

Light creation:

The process of which light is created through the weapon. This is not physical, this is just well, light. But a special light. As in science, with intense light, there is momentum. The light produced by this weapon can push things back with force, very strong force, it can blind people, null the senses, and purge dark souls, the light created can also be burning hot, or have no temperature. It allows the user to control lightwaves, through this they are able to literally bend light around them. And as we all know, without light and its reflection, you can not see. So this makes the user invisible. Through this they are also able to change the color of perception of anothers eyes by changing light waves.

Light Solidification:

Here, the user is able to physically solidify light. What can you do through this? Make practically anything through the users imagination. A blade, a bow and arrow, or be more creative, separate cube like attacks that shoot forward. The user can manipulate, change, and solidify light itself. Making them very versatile.

Light Body:

This is a form through the user can have by the weapon Damien. It temporarily makes the users body "Light". What does this do? Well, it makes the user lighter, and much, much faster. It makes the users eyes and hair glow. (Will stretch this out more).

Ageos's Wings:

A pair of wings, made of light, that let the user fly. That's . . . Really it.

Light Affect:

The user can change the property of their light, what can this do? It can make the light explode, make it grow, shrink, make it liquid, this is one of the side abilities and varieties of Solidification.

(Other Abilities)

Madness:

He has black blood, and has one of the largest regards to madness, pure insanity, that has been recorded. It increases his abilities significantly, and well, it's madness. Pure, Madness XD.

Soul Sense:

He is able to sense Souls, not on a super large scale, but still impressive.

Soul Resonance: 

(Will be released upon him getting a Meister)

Reason For Attending School:

Unknown

Experience In The Field:

It is unknown, as his background is unknown, but it is imagined that as a child he lived on the streets, and is used to harsh conditions, that would explain his strangely large amount of battle experience.

Extra:

He has a VERY large amount of Madness held deep, deep, deep within himself, that he hates to let out.

Done!

Last edited by a moderator:
the weapon to meister ratio is now 5:6, we need onw more weapon

Name: Kinn Solstice

cd6a3669b80cb2a22a841ed2de156aa6.jpg

Role: Student 

Soul Shape:

ball-lightning-250x200.jpg

Aura Color: Silver with a blue tint

Species:Weapon

~~~~~~~~~~

Type Of Weapon:

Ring_4_6daf89d0-2d49-4f2f-bde3-e09e4c90e56b_480x.png

Abilities:

Kinn's abilities include the meaning of a ring, It can bind. When in this form the meister can use the ring and Imagine which part of his/hers opponent they want to bind together. (ex, legs, hands, etc.) The ring can also act as a hammer fist, turning as strong at the relationship between weapon and meister. Lastly, Since the size of Kinn is so small, it allows him to be thrown while in hammer mode to bash into his opponent and back to his meister.

Soul Resonance:

Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~

Reason For Attending School: He wants to find a better way, maybe even a family.

Experience In The Field: Historically until late, he has had none, being protected by his now dead parents.

((I hope I did well, sorry if I didn't >.<))

Can't find a fitting theme song >.>

I wonder if anyone has created a witch. Also, Deadisthenewalive has character(s) that we haven't seen. 

Ratio atm

Meister 6

Weapon 7

Witch 0?? Those are being pmed instead of posted here i think

Edit:

Might make a second weapon character ;x. Another idea just floated into the chaos currently swarming in my head. ;x

Not really sure what abilities I can give this weapon idea without making it slightly similar to Jin. :3

Name:

Damein T. Rein

Role:

Student

Soul Shape:

Aura Color: 

Gold/Yellow/Silver

Personality:

"What's the point in getting overwhelmed? Come on, let's get some cake."

Damien is a very calm, cool, collected, and strong willed guy. He likes to have fun, and likes to make friends. He has a very light hearted and care fitting personality, jumpy and parkour like. He loves to make friends, and loves to trust people. He's easily trusting, and easily trusted. And very adaptable. He can fit practically anywhere, at any time, and at any place. But when he's on his edge, and is pushed past, his madness overflows.

Species:

Weapon

Type Of Weapon:

Bracelet - 

Damiens Weapon form, a silver chain connected by a silver and gold encrusted cross, has to do with the creation, enhancement, manipulation, and formation of light and light forces. This gives the Meistar a large variety of weapons and forms created through this said bracelet. From making a bow out of light that shoots arrows, to making small cubes of light that shoot forward with incredible speed, to making armor of light around the users physical being, the only limitation seems to be the users imagination, and the amount of spiritual pressure the weapon and Meister can produce.

Abilities:

Light creation:

The process of which light is created through the weapon. This is not physical, this is just well, light. But a special light. As in science, with intense light, there is momentum. The light produced by this weapon can push things back with force, very strong force, it can blind people, null the senses, and purge dark souls, the light created can also be burning hot, or have no temperature. It allows the user to control lightwaves, through this they are able to literally bend light around them. And as we all know, without light and its reflection, you can not see. So this makes the user invisible. Through this they are also able to change the color of perception of anothers eyes by changing light waves.

Light Solidification:

Here, the user is able to physically solidify light. What can you do through this? Make practically anything through the users imagination. A blade, a bow and arrow, or be more creative, separate cube like attacks that shoot forward. The user can manipulate, change, and solidify light itself. Making them very versatile.

Light Body:

This is a form through the user can have by the weapon Damien. It temporarily makes the users body "Light". What does this do? Well, it makes the user lighter, and much, much faster. It makes the users eyes and hair glow. (Will stretch this out more).

Ageos's Wings:

A pair of wings, made of light, that let the user fly. That's . . . Really it.

Light Affect:

The user can change the property of their light, what can this do? It can make the light explode, make it grow, shrink, make it liquid, this is one of the side abilities and varieties of Solidification.

Soul Resonance: 

(Will be released upon him getting a Meister)

Reason For Attending School:

Unknown

Experience In The Field:

It is unknown, as his background is unknown, but it is imagined that as a child he lived on the streets, and is used to harsh conditions, that would explain his strangely large amount of battle experience.

Extra:

He has a VERY large amount of Madness held deep, deep, deep within himself, that he hates to let out.

Done!

Well hi there. Would you perhaps like to partner Damien with Morgenstern? (the actual name for my meister XD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back