Sonic the Hedgehog: A new beginning

When the delete button is hit, you hear the pixilated laugh from earlier. Then text pops up on the screen. 'You can't get rid of me now.' Shadow selects Knuckles and begins walking forward. Then you see static and when it goes away there's blood stains everywhere.

"Doesn't want to delete, then it most likely part of the virus. Stop playing it and try running it through a virus scanner, maybe that can quarantine it or something."

Espio was suggesting anything he could think of, he didn't know much. Shadow was more computer savvy and he was, playing games instead when they had a real problem.

Suddenly Sonic appears, Shadow has Knuckles attack Sonic, but Sonic kept reappearing behind Knuckles, driving both Knuckles, and Shadow crazy.

Sonic watched as Shadow kept going through the game "Why did it not delete...this is some real weird stuff.. Sonic said before looking at Shadow he didn't seem very well, "Hey Shadow you alright?" He asked.

Knuckles begins to cry, then Sonic lunged out at Knuckles, and Knuckles screamed in agony as the screen faded to black. Then text appeared on the screen saying 'So many souls to play with so little time, would you agree?' Then Shadow selected Robotnik and moved forward, then Sonic appeared and the screen went static. Then a hyper realistic image of Sonic appeared, a demonic laugh was herd followed by blood text saying 'I AM GOD.'

Sonic looked at the similar face that was his in pure disgust and got irritated with the program "Turn it off!" Sonic said hitting the escape button.

nothing happens, more text pops up saying, 'You're a lot of fun to play with, Shadow the Hedgehog. And Sonic, those people you saw in the game, are real, they're in my realm right now, as my toys.'

Sonic gripped his fists and slammed his fist in a wall "This can't be happening...Tails..Knuckles.." Sonic then looked at the screen and then tried to see if he could speak to it "Let them go now!" Sonic yelled angered as a dark aura began to appear around him.

more text appeared. 'Turn around.' the text said. Shadow turned his head and his eyes widened in terror.

Sonic turned angered his eye's widened seeing that evil Sonic in the flesh, "Where are my friends!!" Sonic said his pupils fading as his blue fur darkened to a blacker shade.

"They are in my realm. Look at the screen." the screen reveals hyper realistic Tails and Knuckles, and Robotnik burning in a hell like version of Mobius.

Sonic now fully at Dark Sonic form looked directly and the evil sonic outraged "NO!" Sonic yelled before dashing at the thing and throwing multiple punches and kicks accurately "I'll Kill You!!!" Sonic yelled before throwing his last punch.

Exe vanishes back into his realm, and Sonic can only watch as Exe tears them to pieces and brings them back only to do something worse as he laughs demonically

Sonic seeing him hit his friend's made him roar in rage he punched the screen multiple times breaking it in pieces, he panted before turning back to normal "We...gotta get them back somehow I don't care how!" Sonic said falling to a knee.

Shadow passes out from sheer terror when he Saw Exe, he begins to have nightmares of Exe, and he even sees Tails and Knuckles, shouting to him to run away

"Shadow?!? Hey wake up!" Sonic said shaking him frantically he then stood and looked around for something to help, Sonic pulled out a Chaos emerald and then looked at Shadow.

Shadow grunts, he starts shaking violently. 'You'll never escape me Shadow, I'm everywhere now, you'll see me everywhere all because curiosity got the better of you and you played my game!'

Sonic outraged by the stupid evil Sonic began yelling again "Leave my friends alone or I swear I will end you!" Sonic said looking around trying to find any sort of sight of him.

Shadow opened his eyes. "I know how to get into his realm!" Shadow proclaims loudly. He stands up and crosses his arms

Sonic looked seeing that Shadow had gotten up fine and blinked "Chaos Control?" Sonic asked holding up an emerald.

"We'll all seven chaos emeralds. Because in his realm he's a God, we'll need to go super to defeat him." Shadow explains to Sonic.

Sonic looked at the emeralds and then nodded "Lets do it then time is wasting! Sonic said pulling out his two he had on him.

"I have three, I took the other two from Brutos when he attacked, he had devoured the emeralds." Shadow explained holding out his three.

"Well we have all seven then now lets go!" Sonic said placing his on the ground.

Shadow placed his down and the emeralds started floating moving in a circle. He waited for Sonic to work his magic. He crossed his arms over his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back